Chapter 30: Flirty

Chapter Thirty; Scandal

---

Niall and I have been together the whole party. It's been a hell of a good time, but every conversation reminding me of Justin. "So, what's going on with you and Justin?"

"We've been distant lately. Now since we've decided to be friends, we've been more distant."' I explained, and he nodded. Something in me told me to call Justin, but my mind me 'no, don't be stupid and do it. He's playing you.'

Yes, I'm aware of that. He pretended to be my friend, and like me in an affectionate way. He's been doing all this to get back at me for breaking Jelena up. Now since I've gotten to know Justin, I feel bad for doing that, but I really want him to myself.

I want to cuddle with him. I want to leave sweet kisses on his lips. I want to hug him whenever I want. I want him to hold me, and tell me he'll protect me. I want to call him mine.

But that's not going to happen because he's playing me. It takes two to tango, and if he wants to play me, I'll just find another celebrity boyfriend, and make him jealous. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Duh, there's a teenage, celebrity, single male standing in front of me. "Sorry to hear that. He's just going through a lot since that lie."

"Yup," I answered as if that was a normal sentence. Niall and I started a conversation on my camp, and he was whining about how he wanted to go. Throughout the whole conversation, he grabbed my hand, held my waist, been a total gentleman, and even stood up for me when some guy walked in that's not even a celebrity, and tried getting 'hip' with me.. whatever that means.

"So, who brought you here? If Justin isn't here, how'd you get in?" He asked. "Or did security mistake you for Ariana Grande like I did?"

"No," I giggled. "I'm here with Ariana. She brought me on her private jet, and this was all her plan."

"Cool! It would've been better if you were mistaken for her. You two look exactly alike tonight. But you look a little better, might I add." He winked, and I felt my cheeks tint a little. Made no sense, but I know I was blushing.

"Thanks," I mumbled. "You don't look too bad yourself."

His phone started ringing aloud, and he excused himself. He stayed in his pot as he answered it, and he smiled as he did. Since I didn't know who he was talking to, I didn't eavesdrop on his conversation.

Ariana walked over to me, and scowled at me. "I've been watching you guys for. Over there. Stop flirting, because you're only hurting yourself." She mumbled, so Niall wouldn't hear.

"He called me cute. That's all the flirting that went on. He basically wasn't even flirting, calm down." I said, and she rolled her eyes, walking away. When she disappeared behind a crowd, Niall turned back to me, avoiding eye contact. "What happened?"

"J..Ariana said that I was flirting, and I wasn't. I swear, just giving a compliment. She seemed mad that I was." He was uneasy as he was talking. That phone call had something to do with me, Justin, or him flirting with people.

"Okay, Niall if someone said something to you about flirting with me, you could be just said that. There's nothing wrong with telling the truth."

Says you, you've lied to Justin the whole time you've interacted with him.

My subconscious can be such a bitch to me sometimes. Niall nodded, and we sat there in complete silence. Ariana walked over, with Harry by her side. I've never been fond of Harry, but his curls are beautiful. He smiled at me showing his dimples, then that's when my phone went off. "Excuse me." I excused myself

I answered it as I was nearing the door. When I got out of the building, I out the phone up to my ear, and said hello. Justin had said something before the phone hung up again. Oh, and there was a girl's voice in the background, so the damn game as surely still on, Mr. Bieber!

Two can play at this game.

----

Today's my mom's birthday. Ironic her birth day's on 9/11. My dad's is 9/12. Niall's in 9/13. I find it very funny how that goes. Then my last name is Atkins and Lux's is Atkin. Okay.... This is a Biebs fan fic, so I'll stay on topic.