Something's Wrong

Start from the beginning

"You kicked me in the face, Marlena!" he exclaimed as he pulled himself off the ground. "I knew I should've asked Clint to train me when I had the chance."

Marlena scoffed. "Clint could throw his back out. You need someone in perfect health to show you how to defend yourself."

Levi simply grunted and took a stance in front of her, gesturing her towards him. "Okay, let's do this."

"Why don't you make a move towards me this time?" Marlena chuckled as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Levi cursed under his breath and shook his head before making a move towards Marlena, who still stood several feet away from him with her arms crossed over her chest. He threw a punch at her, but she grabbed his fist in her palm and delivered a swift kick to his abdomen. He let out a pained grunt and leaned over, but before he could even think about the slight pain in his stomach, Marlena had used his downed position to hoist herself onto his shoulders. With her legs locked around his throat and shoulders, she gave her body an abrupt twist. The momentum of it sent Levi flipping to the ground, while Marlena was able to steady herself back on the ground as she had been before.

"Damn it, Marlena!" Levi exclaimed form the ground, coughing several times in an attempt to catch his breath.

"You okay?" Marlena questioned him nonchalantly.

Levi looked up at her, a small glare on his face. "Since when do you choke people with your thighs?"

"Since Natasha Romanoff became sort of a mentor to me," she chuckled.

"If this is how assassin's fight-"

"That's just how Marlena fights," Bucky's voice cut him off.

Marlena and Levi turned their heads to look at the approaching super-soldier, who was now dressed in a tight black t-shirt, grey sweatpants, and black Nike tennis shoes. He looked almost as if he was ready to work out, which surprised Marlena slightly.

"The fiancé is here! I see you've managed to recover from your very tiresome journey inside Marlena here," Levi said as he stood up.

"Oh my gosh." Marlena shook her head at Levi, and with a simple flick of her glowing fingers, he was falling back down to the ground.

Bucky raised a brow as he looked at Levi, his gaze soon falling upon Marlena. "That was rude, Mar."

"What are you doing out here?" she asked him, ignoring his remark.

Bucky made his way to Levi and pulled him off of the ground before looking at Marlena, a small smirk on his face. "I'm out here to show your friend what you're trying to show him, only I know I can do it better."

"Wait," Levi spoke cautiously. "I know that little shit told you what I said about you, because she told me. Please tell me you're not about to go full Winter Soldier on my ass because of it; I didn't mean it, I swear, and I'm only saying that because I know you can kill me with your pinky finger."

"As much as what you said disturbed the shit out of me, I'd never hurt you. Not on purpose at least," Bucky assured him. "As long as you remain true to your nature and don't try anything with my Marlena, then I have no reason to want to harm you."