Family

"What are you doing here?!" Yelled Koar.
"I..." I wasn't able to say anything.
"First, I meet a weird dog that lived in a box, then I finally found a person who cares about any animal - including me, then, you come along? Again!" Koar yelled at me. "Listen. I love this place. I love my owner, event though I can sometimes barely understand her, so please don't take that away from me."
"Wait." I replied. "What do you mean, you can barely understand her?"
"Oh. She's from France. So she has quite a strong accent at times. But, anyway, stop distracting me from the conversation. So, what exactly are you--" I didn't let him speak anymore as I had already wondered off to look around at this very spacious apartment.
I looked and looked. I saw many relics. But, a few things that stood out to me the most were all the pictures that this French girl had in her apartment. The pictures were all of her and what looked to be like her father. Other pictures were old news articles that were put in a frame. The articles were about all kinds of different things with different titles. I saw, Labridoodle Went Missing in Calibe Woods, North Mayers' Beach Sighted a Small Dog, and many more. But... they were all about dogs. Why? Why would this girl collect a bunch of articles all connecting to dogs getting hurt or vanishing.
Among the plenty of articles, one stood out to me the most. It was about a ship crash that took place off the coast Nice, Monaco. It was said that a family and many others crashed along with plenty of animals. One animal being a cat. There was also a... dog.

I heard the door creak open as the french girl walked in while carrying many pounds of dog food for Koar - and me, I guess.
The girl laid down the heavy bags of food onto a small table in the kitchen, then walked up to me and crouched down so she could be at my height. I looked into her big, brown eyes. She looked at me. She softly scratched my forehead, revealing a white patch of fur on me. I remember Jezebel called this her lucky patch. It was just a white patch that stood out because it was quite obviously a different color then my normal golden fur.
The girl looked into my eyes as I did the same to her. I realized where I was. I realized who she was.
My eyes quickly busted into tears as I realized that this was my long lost owner from France! She looked at me, quickly realizing the same. The last time I saw her was at the crash, over ten years ago! She had grown up so much!
Koar nudged his nose through Jezebel and I's hug, licking us both. I don't think that Koar completely understood what was going on, but he knew that I was happy.

Two years later, Jezebel, Koar, and I were all living together as a happy family. Koar and I treated each other as brother and sister, and we both treated Jezebel kindly, too, as she did for us.
I was finally given back my long forgotten name, Goldie. Koar still held up his name, Koar, even though Jezebel had named him Fetcher. And together, we were all living happily.

The End.

"And that, my little puppies, is how I found my long lost owner, Jezebel." I said.
"Tell us more, mommy!" Said one pup. "How did you and daddy meet?"
"Yeah!" Repeated the other puppies. "Tell us! Tell us!"
I laughed gently, fore I was getting old.
"Now that, my pups, is a story for another day. Goodnight."