Dinner

After you and the kazekage talked he agreed on the alliance and offers for you to stay with them for a couple days to rest and said you are welcome to dinner you said yes and thanked him for making time cause he was really busy she was glad everything happened the way it did if not she would still be waiting of him to be done with his work.

everyone was at the table but you notice something that made you uneasy the nasty look on Tamari's face and her black eye .

" oh my gosh what happened are you ok !" you said this without thinking of when you black out earlier .

"what do you mean what happened you did this to me when i called Gaara a monster you got so pissed that you punched me in the face and the an dropped cold on the floor"

"so thats why i woke up in a room and was wondering wh-

"your not going to say sorry for what you did to mean"

" no i have no reason too you were mean to your own brother for no DAMN REASON so why should i say sorry "

"BITC-

" you don't want to call me that word 

you were n longer in your seat you poof behind Tamari with a kuni to her neck she was scared you could tell she did not even have the words to describe what she was feeling everything went silent and their father spoke 

"UH stop this at once can we please just eat "

with that you were back in your seat sitting next to Gaara like nothing happened and everything was just fine and Gaara was actually scared of you of that split second everyone was uneasy just thinking of what your next move was going to be was someone going to get killed or was that just their imagination .

you gave a smile and with that you made Gaara smile then you guys went into the town so he could so you were you would be going of the week you would be staying he showed you the school you were so excited to go there to see how different it is from your school and you said

"hey Gaara we should hurry to be so morning will come sooner so we can go to school ."

"yeah ok "

with that you guys head back to Gaara house and went to bed