My frienmy

You were in class and every one was talking about what happened yesterday with you and sasuke. You were  embarrassed because naruto had come and saved you. But little did you know that one of your friends might become your enemy. You saw hinata eating lunch by herself you go over and ask her what's wrong but she seems to be in thought.

Hinatas head, why why can ___ get so close to naruto and I can barely even speak to him.  Does he like like her. Does he think she's better than me . Oh what am I thinking me and ___ are friends no matter what.

You stare at her  for a moment and then speak hey hinata has something ben bothering you i mean you've been quiet since yesterday when me you and naruto became friends. Has someone been mean to you. "No no I'm fine it's just naruto was cool yesterday when he helped you with sasuke". 

Oh so that what's on your mind hmm don't worry about it. But we should get going before  naruto eats the lunch I made for us come on and Ialso brought candy for us to share .

Your thoughts. Hmm hinata is hiding something from me but I want her to trust me so I won't rush it but I do hope she is ok maybe I should throw a party for the three of ours hmm I hope me,hinata and naruto are in the same group together.

All done tell me what you think hopefully it gets better the more I do and give me tips don't be scared now. Ok see ya

My ninja crushजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें