!!Y/n!!!!

When sasuke showed everyone what he pulled out you dropped the bag he pull out your f/c hair piece!!!!

Well then y/n lets go into the nice small closet shall we ?

You looked over to see Naruto he looked so sad and disappointed.

You stepped into the closet with Sasuke and new something was up it was really not that hard to had guessed he cheated to get you into the closet

So y/n did you like my trick i know you already know i used my sharingan.

yes but why did you even want to be in the closet with me whats is it you want Sasuke

well you see i like like you i thought a smart person like you would have notice that by now you as smart or smarter than Shikamaru right well then it was not that hard to see i treat you a little different than every one else.

Well i guess thats true but what are you getting at?

Aggh i thought you would get it tis not that FUCKING hard you can figure it out!!!!!

but you guys did not know that everyone else is out side and can hear everything thats going on even Naruto who is hurt and is wondering what you are going to say were you just leading him or do you really like him.

well sasuke thats really nice you like me i thought you hated me because of the fight we had but I'm sorry i like someone else and i can't like you I'm so so sorry.

thats ok y/n you will be mine not now not later this month but some day you will be mine.

You two got out the closet and everyone was in shock naruto was the only happy one really but then every one was in shock and all said in unison

WHO DO YOU LIKE IF NOT SASUKE !?!?!?!?!