Chapter 4

Seoul, South Korea 9am

Jungkook POV

I woke up because someone kept texting me. When I decided to look who it was, I saw many texts from
V hyung. I stood up and went to the balcony and dialed his number. He answered it right away.

(V means taehyung J means Jungkook)

V: Yah Jungkook what did you do?

J: Hyung what do you mean?

V: The whole world knows that you and Yeri are 'dating'!

J: Yeah I know, SM announced it.

V: That's the problem SM didn't announce it, it was the press. The press saw you and Yeri in the water park and followed you everywhere you went. They even have photos of you guys making out and sleeping in your bedroom!

J: How could I not notice them.
They were following us everywhere!

V: Jungkook you're so in deep trouble I heard PD nim saying that he wants to kick you out of Bangtan and Big hit. You don't have a choice.

J: Hyung no! I can't leave bangtan you know how much I love you guys and making and producing music!

V: Well you should have thought of that before doing those stupid things! I'm seriously disappointed in you! Jungkook how could you do such things she is still underaged.
I didn't stop you when you were doing it with other girls, they weren't at least underaged! Stop being a manwhore!

J: Shut the fuck up, you didn't loose your whole family.
Your family didn't die because some bastard killed them, be happy you even have one! Oh and tell the others that I'm happy that I'm kicked out! I was being treated like trash anyway. Say to the fans that it was my decision so they can at least hate me and not you guys.
I'm going to leave Korea with Yeri so don't even try taking me back.

V: Go away! No one needs you anyway little piece of shit, all the time causing trouble!

And with that he hung up on me.
So that's what they all think of me.
Just a little piece of shit.
I'm gonna get my revenge on all of them! The ones that didn't believe in me.

I went back to my end Yeris room.
Thinking of Yeri, why does my heart always beats so fast when she is near me? Nah it's probably nothing.

So yeah, I don't have a family.
They all died, my mom, my dad and my elder brother when I was 12.
That was the time I got into BTS I could forget about them.
You could actually say that was the time my character changed dramatically. I wasn't the innocent a and nice Jungkook anymore, I changed to a rude playboy. Well I'm still virgin tho.

I can actually be happy that Red Velvet are taking a loooong break, so that I and yeri can go to the US.
And yes I can actually speak English, more than just pardon.
I was born there, in California.
Gosh and no I never got a F in and English exam, was all just act.
I had to act years long like I'm the stupid maknae who doesn't even
know what two plus two is.
Just to get us popular.
Sad life that I had, and don't even ask why I was the only getting beaten from all our managers.
Yeah I got beaten, gosh I'm so happy that the ARMYs found out or else I wouldn't probably be alive anymore.

I decided to get back to our bed and just try to sleep. I layed myself down and cuddled with Yeri, I sometimes feel like she is the only who cares about me. She is so nice even tho I'm being a hardcore playboy.

Yeri POV

I woke up really late but I didn't care cuz I didn't have a schedule anyway.
I was so comfy with hugging Jungkook. I feel like we're a real couple, I just hope that he stops being a playboy.