Chapter 1

Seoul.1pm

Yeri POV

„Irene Unnie where are you?"I asked.

,, In the livingroom Yeri, can you come? I have something to tell you." Irene unnie said.

,,Of course" I answered.

I walked to the living room and seated myself on the sofa. I quietly sat there and waited for my unnie to tell me the important thing.

,,Let's just get straight to the point. Yeri you're gonna be Jungkook's fake girlfriend."Irene unnie said.

,,What? Why?" I asked confused.

,,He was spotted in a club some days ago, and the problem is that some people recognized him and now he is getting hate. BTS are loosing fans because of this. So to prove them wrong, you are going to be his fake girlfriend." Unnie answered.

I was left speechless. I couldn't believe what I've heard just now. I got mad. Why me? Why can't this stupid boy just stay at home and not cause any trouble? I got up from the sofa, walked up to my room emotionless and slammed the door.
I couldn't think straight, so I just did what I love doing. SLEEP.

Seoul. 1pm

Jungkook POV

So I heard that this chick from Red Velvet is going to be my fake girlfriend. Well I don't mind, now I have a new toy that I can play with.

,,Hyung when am I gonna meet this girl from Red Velvet? How was her name? Oh yes it was Yeri. Well I don't care as long as she is hot." I whispered the last sentence as I asked Namjoon hyung.

,,You're gonna meet her today at
SM entertainment. And be nice, I know how you act with girls! Namjoon hyung hissed at me.

I just shrugged uninterested at the part with being nice and blah blah blah.

Seoul. 4pm

Yeri POV

,,Joy unnie, when is he gonna come? I'm waiting for hours!" I complained.

,,He is on his way. So don't complain like little five year old." Joy answered.

Same time author POV

While Jungkook was driving his car, Yeri was waiting in Red Velvet's practice room. (After a long drive)

,,Finally, gosh this building is huge!" Jungkook said as he walked into SM entertainment.

On the other side Yeri was sipping her starbucks drink while waiting for Jungkook.

The door flew open and Jungkook ran in. It took Yeri by surprise, who was waiting for him near the door, so she spilled her drink on his shirt.

,,OMO, I'm so sorry I didn't know. And why did you run in here? Yeri asked.

,,Firstly it doesn't help that my shirt is wet, secondly I ran in here cuz some crazy fangirls were after me." He answered.

Because Jungkook didn't have anything to wip his shirt, he just took it off and walked up to yeri with a smirk on his face.

©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®©®

A/N

Hi guys my first chapter I hope you like it. Comment some ideas to make my story in the comments