“Yeah mom.” I said. “You can come in.” My mom opened the door and walked in, and once she saw me her jaw dropped. “So, how do I look?” I asked spinning around.

“Gorgeous sweetie.” She said.

“Will Justin like it?”

“He’ll love it. Now hurry up before we’re late!” She said walking out the door.

I looked in the mirror and I straightened out my dress and made sure my curls were still tight, before nodding my head in approval.

Tonight we all were going to a News Year Party. Luckily my mama was able to find a babysitter at the last minute to babysit Gracie and Jazzy.

And the babysitter actually is no stranger to us. The woman babysitting Gracie and Jazzy tonight, actually use to babysit me, when I was younger, whenever my parents would come up here to Denver for vacation and bring me, then go out. So the lady is sort of old. Maybe in her late 30’s?

I walked down the stairs carefully, making sure I didn’t trip over myself in my heels. I mean I just bought these cheetah print heels and I did not want to ruin them—or my face. I walked into the living room and all eyes instantly landed on me.

“YOU LOOK GORGEOUS SELLY!” Jazzy said breaking the silence.

“YOU LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS!” Gracie added.

“Wow, you have grown up so much.” Ms. Jackson the nanny smiled.

“Hi Ms. Jackson, it’s good to see you.” I said smiling. I went over and gave her a hug.

“It’s good to see you too. I can’t wait to babysit your little sister for the first time. Hopefully she isn’t a handful like you were.” She chuckled.

“Aw, c’mon I wasn’t that bad!” I said.

“Sweetie, when I had just made a fresh batch of cookies, you ate them all. Giving yourself a tummy ache.” She and the others laughed. I shook my head in embarrassment and felt my cheeks burning.

“Ok, enough of the comedy, let’s go before we’re even later.” My mama chuckled.

We all said our byes to Ms. Jackson and the girls then got into the rented mini van.

Justin and I sat in the very back like usual.

After everyone was buckled in Brian pulled off to the party, which was only 45 minutes away. My parents were having a conversation, and Pattie had earphones in watching a movie on her phone.

“You look stunning tonight babe.” Justin leaned in and whispered in my ear. I turned my head to face him and smiled. He placed his hand on my upper thigh.

“Don’t even think about it Bieber.” I smirked. He put his hands up surrendering.

Justin’s POV:

Selena looked absolutely stunning tonight.

Brian pulled up to the New Years Party, and I could already tell there were a lot of people here, just by looking at how many cars were here.

“Now remember you two are still under 21.” Mandy began.

“Yes we know mom. No drinking.” Selena groaned.

“We just don’t want a repeat of last year.” Brian chuckled.

“What happened last year?” I asked.

“She had one too many drinks, and she decided it would be fun to dance on tables.” Mandy smiled.

“Oh my gosh mom, that’s embarrassing.” Selena said covering her face.