Chapter three

CHAPTER THREE
"Daddy and uncle Jared have said a lot about you."

  "Hello Justice, I'm Holland

  "Hello Justice, I'm Holland." Holland smiles, taking a seat next to the little girl soon after Jensen left the house. Justice looks away from the TV and at Holland's hopeful expression.

  "Hi." She smiles back, too shy or too small to start a little conversation, Holland wasn't sure which one it was just yet.

  "You'll be seeing me quite a bit from now on, I get to spend fun times with you nearly all week!" Holland informs while looking around the lounge room, the beautiful black staircase leading to the upstairs was breathtaking, and from what she could see, the kitchen was already bigger than her whole house itself.

  "Hi Holland!" She squeals suddenly while pulling her into a tight and unexpected hug. Holland's eyes widen and a large smile appears on her face at the beautiful and welcoming hug.

  "Daddy and uncle Jared have said a lot about you." She giggles, hoping off the couch and running out of the lounge room.

  Holland stands up and quickly follows her little body scrambling away. "Where are you going?" She asks Justice as she enters a large room with pink walls and a castle shaped bed. Holland sighs at the room, annoyed that she's jealous of a three year old.

  "I made you this." She smiles widely while holding out a small piece of paper filled with colourful paintings of patterns and squiggles.

  "Aw thank you so much Justice!" Holland smiles as she pulls her up into a big hug, filled with a thankful squeeze.

  "That's okay." She says, walking out of her room and back into the lounge room they were previously in. Holland walks next to her and holds her hand, just incase she falls.

  "Are you hungry?" Holland questions the little girl as they enter the kitchen. She helps her up onto the tall stools in front of the stone-washed bench.

  "Mhmm." She nods her head and points her small fingers towards the freezer behind her small body. "What could you possibly want in there?" Holland laughs while opening the double door freezer until she spots the chocolate ice cream.

  A loud noise buzz comes from Holland's back pocket, she takes out her phone and reads the message from a private number in wonder.

Private Number:
By the way don't let Justice have ice cream for lunch. -Jensen

Holland laughs at the text message she just received on her iPhone and began her quick reply.

Holland:
Noted, how did you get my number?

  She texts, looking back up from her phone at Justice who was now opening the pantry door leading to a cupboard filled with loads and loads food. Holland runs up to Justice and picks her up before she could get into anything and cause trouble, laughing at her cute actions.

  "I don't think so missy." Justice giggles, Holland places her into the what looks like a comfortable high chair that stands behind the large dining table.

Jensen:
Jared gave it to me and I'm glad he did, other wise JJ would've had ice cream for lunch and had a sugar rush.

  Holland smiles and looks up at Justice. She has the same lips and eyes as her father, she's going to be beautiful - not that she already isn't.

  Holland takes out the essential foods for a sandwich and begins making one. This would be the first time making food for a child. It was exciting.

  She cuts the bread up into little rectangles so she hopefully won't choke on it, and puts them on a baby blue plate that took way too long to find in this large kitchen.

  "Thank you Holland!" She smiles in pure excitement as she gets the plate of food handed in her direction. Holland notices her struggling with keeping her hair behind her ears, so she braids the thin curls while she silently eats.

  After a while Justice finally finished the small sandwich, Holland never realised how much hard work it was to feed a toddler.

  "Was that good?" Holland asks as she throws a piece of ham onto the floor, Justice smiles widely and nods her head up and down enthusiastically. Holland laughs and picks up the ham, throwing it into the bin.

-

  "Hey Justice! Did you have a good day?" Jensen asks after Holland opens the front door, his daughter runs out into his strong but soft arms.

  "Yes dad." She says and explains her day as Jensen pulls her into a tight and loving hug again. Holland watches them closely and wishes she had a close relationship like that with her parents.

  "Thank you for today, Holland. Would you like to stay for dinner?" He asks as they all get inside, away from the cold night.

  "Are you sure? Your wife will be home soon and-"

  "Oh, don't worry about my wife. Things are complicated." He looks down to his feet in an uncomfortable manner and fiddle with his fingers, looking back up at Holland's eyes.

  "What? I thought you were." She gives Jensen a sympathetic stair and pushes her strawberry blonde hair back behind her.

"Let's talk about it over dinner, yeah?" Holland nods and takes a seat on the very comfortable dining chairs, lightly smiling at the thought of getting to know Jensen.

"So what do you want, pizza or.. pizza?" He laughs making Justice giggle from Jensen's hip as he's picking her up, and he kisses her on the cheek.

-

"So we were fighting a lot. She ended everything and we are looking for divorcing companies and lawyers. That's why I desperately need you to babysit JJ." Jensen explains, taking a bite out of his ham and cheese pizza.

"Oh, well glad I can sort of help. Sorry things didn't work out with Danneel." Holland replies while looking deep into Jensen's eyes, generally feeling bad for making him talk about all of this with her.

"That's okay, it's been going on for a while now anyway." He helps Justice by hand-feeding her the cut pieces of pizza.

"How come you've ended up with Justice - if you don't mind me asking." Holland quickly covers up with her eyes widening, not wanting to sound rude or nosey.

"No it's okay. Danneel literally left us, she packed her bags the other week leaving nothing but a note and hardly even a phone call. Said she 'needed time.'" He rolls his eyes while finishing off his last piece of food.

"Wow that's.."

"Disgusting, horrible, rude and inconsiderate? I know, trust me I do." He finishes for Holland with multiple answers, taking her's and his plastic plate and chucking them in the bin.

"Sorry for the crappy dinner and talking about my life problems." Jensen sighs, placing a hand on her shoulder and thanking her once again.

"It's okay, really. I should get going its 7:00, see you tomorrow." Holland says, first bumping Jensen and giving Justice a big hug and she kisses Holland's cheek.