Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO
"Are you sure you can handle her?"

  Holland takes a deep and shaky breath as she parks her car outside of the beautiful house in front of her

  Holland takes a deep and shaky breath as she parks her car outside of the beautiful house in front of her. Never has she ever seen such a breath taking home.

  Her large hazel eyes scan the amazing place in awe, how she could ever only imagine to live in a home like this. The beautiful garden surrounds her feet as she takes slow and steady paces towards the front door.

  She finally reaches the double doors, her arm stretches out as she knocks twice on the cool wood. "Hello, I'm Holland Roden." She speaks all too quietly as Jensen softly opens his door.

  "Hello Holland, it's lovely to finally meet you! Please, come in and meet Justice." His bright smile instantly makes Holland feel welcomed as she takes off her shoes and walks into the floor boards.

  "You have an amazing home." Holland blurts out as she scans the house with its plants and expensive paintings. Jensen chuckles as he leads her towards the lounge room, grabbing a stack of papers.

  "Thank you, Holland. Here's a stack of paperwork you'll have to fill out. I know it's a lot, but it's necessary. Justice should be in here somewhere." He quickly hands Holland the heavy papers and scurries around the lounge to find his daughter.

  "Found her!" He almost yells, picking up his daughter from behind the couch as she screams, followed by loud laughing as he lifts her up so high she almost hits the roof.

  "Aww she's adorable!" Holland states as he places the three year old on the couch as she giggles at her father making silly faces. "I know." He says proudly.

  Jensen walks away to look at himself in the mirror, he fixes his black tie and smooths out his grey suit. "I'm sorry you had to do this on such short notice, I really appreciate it Holland." He speaks.

  Holland walks over to the couch close to Justice as she wonders who the new stranger is in her house. "No worries, I'm sure Justice and I will have a great time today." Holland reassures the worries father.

  "I'm really sorry but I have to go. Justice isn't allergic to anything so you don't have to worry about that, she has a nap at 2:30pm. That's pretty much all. Oh and help yourself to the pantry." He says, using his long fingers to count the things he was saying.

  "How long will you need me to stay, and what days do I come?" Holland questions Jensen with curiosity as she watches the cute three year old attempt to get off the couch.

  "Only four days a week from 1:30pm to 6:00pm for a month, is that okay?" He ask while looking away from the mirror and deep into her eyes, making sure she doesn't mind.

  "That's great actually, I was looking for something to do anyway." Holland smiles, looking over her shoulder to see Justice sitting on the couch leaning on the arm chair. Blankly watching a cartoon from the blaring TV.

  "Are you sure you can handle her?" He asks while the sides of his eyes crinkle in curiosity. Holland scoffs and points towards the toddler.

  "Look at her! She's like such a sweetheart. I don't know how anyone couldn't." She smiles while pushing her long locks behind her shoulders.

"Perfect, thank you so much and I'll see you at 6:00." He rushes out, grabbing his suit case and leaving as quickly as possible.