BellaxJasper

Chapter 1
Bella's POV
Today I was going to the Cullen house to see my vampire boyfriend Edward. I walked into the house without knocking because this place felt like my second home. What I was not expecting to hear was moaning. I went to Edward's door and found out it was coming from inside his room. When I opened the door I was not expecting to see him and alice in bed naked having sex. I stood there stund for a minute or two before I screamed "EDWARD! I THOUGHT THAT YOU LOVED ME! WE ARE DONE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME!" When I was walking out of the house I saw Rosalie, and I ran into her arms crying. "What's wrong Bella? Why are you crying?" she asked. "Edward...Alice...in...bed...together." is all i manged to get out before Edward pushed her away from me and tried to tell me it wasn't what I thought I saw. Then Rosalie gets up and yells "EDWARD ANTHONY MAEN CULLEN YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER OR ELSE YOU WILL GET IT!" He backed away from her and Rosalie came closer to me and asked "Do u want me to drive you home?" I said " Please Rosalie. I don't think I can drive myself after what that asshole did to me." So Rosalie drove me home even through she hated my truck she didn't want it to stay at her house so she drove me home in it. "Why would he do that to me Rose? I thought he was my mate?" "He fooled us all Bella he fooled us all." Just then Jasper jump on to the back of my truck and when he saw me and Rosalie he asked "Why are u two in the same car?" Rosalie said" go to the house and find out what Alice and Edward are feeling and u will figure it out."

Jasper's POV
" Go to the house and find out what Edward and Alicw are feeling and u will figure it out." Rosalie told me. When I entered the house I felt love and lust from Edward and Alice. I also felt angry from the rest of the family and I realized it. "HOW COULD U DO THAT TO ME ALICE? EDWARD HOW COULD U DO THAT TO BELLA?" Just then rosalie walked into the room. "I dont want u as a brother anymore Edward and u as a sister Alice. Im leaving. Emmett lets go." Emmett is downstairs in a second with all of their stuff packed. "You are the worst brother edward and alice you are the worst sister. How could u teo do that to someone i loved like a sister how?" Then both of them left the house to live closer to bella. I went up to my room and started backing to move closer to my bella. Yes i said my bella because i have been feeling a pull towards her ever since alice and i have started to drift apart. When i was finished backing I went downstairs and edward tried to stop me from leaving. "Get out of my way or the major will come out." When he didnt move i let the major take over.

Major's POV
"I said get out of my way." Still he didnt move so I picked him up and through him into a wall.

Jasper's POV
After the major took over and through edward through a wall I left and bought a house texted to bella that Rosalie and Emmett joined in. When we were getting the house ready we heard a doorbell ring. We were all on high alert until Rose said "Its bella!" We were all relieved that it was someone we knew at the door and not some random person.