Chapter 16: Family Reunion!

"Can we go home." Emmi and Avia said.

"YES!" 

We got home, my dad was on the couch, he looked in a bad mood. 

"Zander, sit down NOW! Why did you bring them back!"

"Dad, there family, I love them. I am not complete without them, I would rather die than not have Avia, Emmi and mom. Dad, Avia and me are so close, me and Gavin teach her things and she does, too. Avia is a part of my heart, that never dies." I explanied. Avia seemed to hear, she came in sobbing and we hugged. Dad suddenly, looked like he was about to cry.

" I love you, Avs! I love you."

"You too, bro."

"Anyways, Emmi is so funny, she likes to help me with anything from cooking, babysitting to even crafting. I cannot have fun without her. I still have a lot to teach her, so do Gavin and Avia." I cried.

"And mom, she is all love, she has to take and love 6 kids, plus one more, that's 7! She is truly the best in the world. Without a mom, you have a tough life. Especially, with mine. Dad, let's go to Spokane on a good note. You have a family. You have another kid coming. We're moving to SPOKANE!! Be positive. I love you." I said.

"Wow, Zander I am so sorry, this will never happen again. Let me talk to my girls." He cried and sobbed. 

I was positive, tomorrow we're packing and finding out the gender of the baby! Then the next day, we will be in Spokane! I cannot wait.

                                                                IN THE COMMENTS, PLZ SUGGEST A BABY GENDER AND NAME! IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, WE WILL FIND OUT THE GENDER AND NAME! PLZ SUGGEST IT BY DM OR IN COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME ON SM:

INSTAGRAM: MOWHAKE12MAN

SNAPCHAT: ZANHAKE

TWITTER: GMWFAN1247

YOUTUBE: CARD COLLECTORS AND SWEDISH WITH ZANDER. THX AND AS ALWAYS, LOVE YA- MOWHAKE