Chapter 9: MY RESPONSIBILTY

"Our family is in trouble, send us home please, mom. We have a bully."

"Calm down, Zander, I will pick you up, but you explain everything to me." Mom sounded serious.

Avia was squeezing my hand really tightly at this point. "Avia, stop and calm down."

She must feel very scared. Gavin was the first one to arrive from his class. He saw the message and reacted pretty much the same as Avia.

"Gavin watch Avia, I will have to pick up Emmi and Brock, ok? Sorry if she squeezes you."

I came back with Emmi and Brock as soon as mom arrived. She was really confused when she came, once we got home my dad started vlogging.

"These guys are home from school early, because.."

He looked at us "Dad, we don't want to tell the viewers, it's kind of a family problem." I said.

"I will cut that part out."

They called a family meeting and I explained everything. i even showed them the text.

"Guys, remember we are moving to Spokane in a week. I'm sure the 'person' will be gone then, right?"

"Wow, I forgot, he/she probaly will. Wait, I got a text" I said nervously.

UNKNOWN: Spokane is exactly where I want you, HAHAHAHAHAH

"Oh no, mom read this."

"AND HE'S STALKING US! THISNIS BAD KIDS. SHAY WHAT DO WE DO?"

"We will stay here until we go to Spokane, no school, we will remain in our house."

"Ok." I went to my room with Gavin, Avia and Emmi. We said our motto

"We stay together, we care for each other, we love each other, siblings stick with each other, together we are the four oldest."

We say this when we get scared, to comfort ourselves. We have decided to all sleep together in the same room tonight. My phone beeps.

UNKNOWN: I WILL FIND YOU, I WANT AVIA, EMMI AND YOUR MOM, BOYS CAN STAY.

"Avia and Emmi, you guys are sleeping with on Gavin's bed tonight, ok?"

"Why?"

"Gavin come here, look at this text."

"Wow, girls I think it's safer to go with Zander."

"NO, Gavin, you're more better in stressful situations."

Here comes the responsibility argument again, Me and Gavin always argue over responsibility.

"How about I sleep with Zander, and Emmi with Gavin, settled, right?!" Avia says, annoyed.

"Oh, yeaaaa, how did we not think of that."

"Probaly because you guys argue about stupid stuff. And don't think while you're arguing."

"Shut up, Avia." I said.

I woke up in the middle of the night, Avia was not there. I felt dizzy. Everything went black.

                         PLOT TWIST, I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW AROUND 5:40 BECAUSE I HAVE BASEBALL.

                                                                    THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!