Chapter 10: HORRIBLE DAY

I suddenly, saw everything again, no Avia, no Emmi, Gavin was sitting up "What happened!"

"He went after the girls."

"Oh, MOM!!!" Gavin yelled.

Dad came rushing in, he said mom is gone. "Wait, where are Emmi and Avia, wait, that text Zander, oh, that text diden't LIE."

"Oh no." We wnt in tears.

"Daddy, what happened?" Brock said, as Daxton cried. 

"Mommy, Avia and Emmi are missing." 

I want this to be a dream so bad. I can't handle this anymore. I had an idea of praying. Right after that prayer, I had an idea. 

"Dad, call the police, give them the number, they will track it down. They are 24 hours."

"OK, let me let the viewers know." He said.

"NO, DAD UGH" He has to tell everyone. 

My dad had to run to the police station with my phone to get the number, so they can track it down really fast.

"Zander, WATCH the kids."

"OK, dad." I knew he was serious.

I said in my head and prayed:

AVIA, I can't lose you, we are best friends, me, you and Gavin, we're a package, we're a trio, we can't be stopped, come back sis, please, for me and Gavin. Love you, Avibear.

EMMI, You always look up to me, always ask me for help, you love me and I love you back. You know I'm here if you need help, you make me always happy. Don't go! Love you, Ems

MOM, You are my other half, you are my world, I can't do anything without you. Your love for your kids is unbeleivable, you are the most hard working mom, 6 kids is hard, 7 kids will be harder. Come back, I want you and my new sibling back. LOVE YOU! 

                                                        (I CRIED WRITING THIS)