shes up!!

maddies pov

when i tried to wake up for the 2nd time today iw as so mad cause i was comfy and i had to wake up cause i bet i stink and who wants to stink when theres a hot guy in like the room across from urs. am i right ladies and gentlemen 😉? when i got up the light didnt bother me because there was no light hmmmmm i swear earlier there was a light?? I got out of bed and when i did i think ig to out of bed to fast cause i was just hit with dizziness and i dont like when that happens. i began walking around the room looking for a phoen, computer anything that workis with or without wifi cause im about to slaughter some mutts if i dont get a device because im so bored!!! while i was going through some drawers not that i mean to but by the looks of it this guy has a cute butt, i wish my butt was that good looking. omg a guy has a better butt then me, thats the call god is giving me that days " get your fat ass up and start working out like seriously a guy can pull off a butt better then you and that means your butt is weak and small". while i was thinking i didnt hear a door open till i felt a warm hot blanket wrap around me and i knew that i wasnt wearing a blanket so i turned around and came face to face with man boobs!! when i looked up i looked right up to these bright green eyes that i got lost in them like mo joke but anyways he had a sideways grin because he caught me in his underwear drawer just cause i was looking for a device!!

tylers pov

i was lenaing against the door while sitting down because i wanted to know exactly when she wakes up. time skip. i knew she was awake but i wanted to see what she does so i waited and i hear like little sounds like a cat was walking on the floor and i thought it was cute fir some reason. anyways i heard her open things so i thought she was about to go out the window i dout but i can be suprise couse i can tell by e first time I met her she was a fiesty little mate. i walked in the room and found her holding a pair of my underwear just starring into space and my wold was laughing cause she looked funny and cute at the same time. i walked behind her and just stood right there for like 5 seconds till she turned around and just starred at my chest for like 5 mins but then she looked up and i looked right in her electricity blue eyes and got lost in them no joke. after a while of just starring at her, her stomach rumbled and she just turned a bright red and covered her cheeks with her hands but i thought it was adorable so i tooke her hands off her cheeks and said that ur adorable when you blush so never hide your blush from me. we went downstairs and i made her some homade waffles but they are actually from the store but she dosnt have to know that😈. i gave her the waffles and she just devoured them like it was her first meal in ages and i bet it was cause i can tell because shes so skinny. when she finished eating she yawned so asked her if she was tired and yawned agian so i took that as a sign as a yes so i picked her up bridle style and carryed her the my bed and she looked like she didnt want to change so i just go it some pajama pants and got into bed and pulled her to me and she snuggled even closer and thats when we both fall asleep into each others arms.

plz vote and comment

lets see if we can get this up to 100 votes cause i know u guys can do this!!! someone just message me and give me a idea on what we should call our little family!?!?!?

-emily luv ya guys😘😘