What happened

Tyler's pov
She just passes out in my arms at school so I brought her to the pack doctor at the pack house so when we got to the pack doctor he said I had to wait outside and jack was like hell no but I ignored him and said okay
1 hour later
The doctor came back out and I flipped out of my chair and the doctor said i could go see her but she's asleep but before he could finish I was already in the room she was so pale she looked... Jack said don't say it so I didn't because It can't be true so I didn't. I just sat down next to her and I just starting saying things but when she opened her eyes I could hear her heart quicken and that's when an annoying beeping sound went off and doctors came in and they said I had to get out but I didn't budge so they just left me there until a nurse asked me to hold her down so they can but her to sleep so I did what was told and then she started to weaken and then she fell asleep in my arms again.
Maddies pov
I was struggling from Tyler's grip but it was useless but I'm not a quitter but then I felt this pinch in my arm and my vision was getting all blurry and I blacked out but not before hearing I'm sorry my little mate sleep well.
Maddies dream or whatever
It was dark and I was in the woods in a long wedding dress it was torn and muddy and then I heard a snap in the distance but I couldn't see then I saw these big red eyes and then a big red wolf came out and I couldn't move it was like I was frozen. I managed to move my legs and then I starting running for my life cause I was to young to die and I thought I lost the wolf but oh my god I was wrong out of nowhere I was jumped on and the wolf was on top of me bearing it's teeth and then it open it's mouth wide bit then the wolf stopped and ran away and that's all Ihad in my dream.

Tyler's pov
I started to hear her whimper and then a loud beeping sound came off it was her heart rate going off and then she woke up screaming and all these doctors came in and was trying to calm her down then a doctor came to me and asked if I can since I'm her mate I could calm her down better. I walked to her bedside and she was staring at me like I was going to do something to her and when I reached out to touch her hand and when I did she flinched and I had a confused look on my face but I covered it up quickly and I started to calm her down and she started getting sleepy and she feel asleep and then I got a mind link telling me that there were rouges in the territory but I didn't want to leave her but I had to then I was coming back.
It turns out it was an attack so I shifted quickly and turned into my midnight black wolf and killed any rouge that came in my way.
Maddies pov
Tyler was saying soothing words to me and my eyelids started getting heavy and sleep tried to consume me and I let it not fighting back. I was sleeping peace fully till I heard a crash and screaming and then my door slammed open and i opened my eyes and it was the sight I never wanted to see again and he said nice seeing u again how about we go home...........

****************************
Hey sorry if this chapter was to short or to long and hope u enjoy my book oh and I won't update unless I get at least 5 updates and If I get 10 updates I will update 2 or more times depends