Backflips (Avengers)

Not everyone can do backflips in the team, I mean, look at that dat ass when Steve does it.

Now, let me tell you something. Natasha? She can only do three backflips before she gets dizzy.

-

"Hey! Who wants to have a backflip contest?" You smirked, as everyone stood around, talking randomly. Everyone mumbled, accepting your challenge, while Lili stared at you, a small smile on her face as she sipped her vodka.

Tony tried flipping, which ended him falling face first into the mat you placed down, and everyone laughing there asses off, including Lili. 

Bruce declined, saying he's break easily.

Thor was confused, so you just waved it off.

Clint fell in his butt, which made him loose.

Wanda declined, saying she couldn't even bend over backwards.

Pietro just laughed it off.

Loki shrugged, and did it, his slender body making you smirk.

Natasha did multiple (2) flips, and smiled.

Steve did a backflip, with no hands, while you stared at his fine ass.

"Oh come on, (Y/N), you suggested it!" Tony whined, holding the towel Lili gave to him, to keep the blood from spilling.

"Yea!" Everyone whined, while you just shrugged, then walking all the way towards the window.

"The matts not-" you then started backflipping towards the mat, one after another. 

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8!

"8 flips?! Holy shit!"

"GET DUNKED ON BITCHES!" Lili screeched, as she started dancing with you.

"Lili you haven't even done it yet."

".... I have Brendon Urie for that."