Art... And confession? -Special-

Hey guys its author here. Last time updated I asked if I should do a Avenger! Author x Reader.
Although one person said yes, that one person is very special to me. Thank RaevynBarton , she's such a cool person. Anyways. Let me get this shit done son!

--

The woman you loved. Your best friend. You favorite person out of the team. She was so intelligent. Her small body, and her curvy body.

She had dirty blonde hair, that usually a in short pigtails when she's at the tower, her caramel brown eyes that screamed 'I have so many ideas!', the cute freckles on the sides of her cheeks, and her small nose. (I think I'm making myself too cute. Ahhhhhh shit.)

She was such a shorty. 5'3 and 1/2 to be exact. You on the other hand, ware almost taller than Steve.

She had such short hair that would tell you that she couldn't see with long hair. She was so flexible, and so artistic.

Whenever she had free time, she would be dancing, drawing, singing, writing, gaming, or trying to master her cartwheel.

Her name was Lili Hester. And yet, somehow you thought she was more than human.

~.~.~

Lili jumped on top of the couch, her paint brush in her hand, as she wore her middle school gym shirt that was covered in paint, and some small booty shorts and long socks.

"Don't try and sleep through the end of the world, bury me alive, I won't give up without a fight," She sang into her paint brush, her voice deep and low.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO!" She screeched, purposely trying to make Steve freak.

"Lili! Shh! It's 12 am in the morning!" You laughed, trying not to wake anyone up.

"I'm still on North Carolina time, Ba-Boo. And I'll never sleep!" The tiny girl squealed, landing on her butt.

"Come on, Lili. You had to many frappé's today." You laughed, scooping her up, and holding her in your arms.

"(Y/N)! I'm not sleepy!" The girl pouted, poking your cheeks slightly. Her nose and cheeks where somehow red, which was probably her allergies since Tony never closes the Windows.

"You will sleep! Or I'll make you!" You smiled opening the door, and flipping on the switch.

Once the light was open, colors attacked your eyes. Painting where everywhere, there was pencils scattered all over her drawing desk, her computer closed with her wabcom tablet and pen sitting on top.

"I uh, get bored when I'm alone." She blushed, looking at her art.

It was chibi's of all the avengers, and bad guys they encountered together.
You and her stood out the most, lights sprinkling around you as you had one arm rapped around her.

Lili wiggled in your arms, while her face was burning inside of your boob. (I love rest my head on people's chest. It's so comfy ☺️) You laughed slightly, and setting her down on her large bed, which had a lot of plush unicorns and cats.

"Stay with me, Ba-Boo," she begged, using the pet name she gave you and her adorable sad face at you.

"Fine." You smiled, getting under the cover with her, and lying away form her face. You felt her trying to roll you over to your stomach, so when she did she smiled brightly, and snuggled into your chest, wrapping her legs and arms around you.

"I love you, Lili." You whispered, lifting her chin up and planting a sweet kiss on her lips.

"I love myself too, Ba-Boo." She whispered cockily, then giggling. "I'm kidding. I love you too." She laughed, planting a long kiss on your lips.

Which to you, her lips tasted like cookies and chocolate milk.

To Lili, you tasted like rainbows and magic.

Boom bitch. * drops the mic and walks away from phone *