(Y/N)..? -T'Challa-

You jumped on top of the car, your target running from you.

You then jumped towards them, but got hit in the face with a shield. You hit the ground, your mask falling off of your face, and lying on your side.

Blood gushed from your mouth, your sharp canines pressing against your lip as you see your partner stand above the attacker.

"H..Help.." You called out, as then the roof collapsed, trapping you inside of a boxed area.

~.~.~.~

T'Challa looked towards the rocks, and then screamed out your name, and running over.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" He cried out, as he threw rocks off.

"(Y/N)! You promised you wouldn't die!" He cried, trying to break threw the rocks.

"Son, just give up, she's probably dead..." He heard The blonde say, which made him turn around.

"This is your fault! If you would have just let go of That killer she wouldn't be dead! She never gotten her goal in life! This is your fault!" T'Challa yelled, pointing his slick black finger at the super soldier.

"Now, why don..."

"No! No no no!" He screamed, pushing the soldier angrily. "She was my best friend! She was the only one who doesn't look at me like I'm Royalty! I NEED HER!" He screamed, his walls breaking so easily, falling to the ground.

"I can't live without her..." T'Challa cried, taking off his panther mask, and holding it in his hands.

"She was my only true friend..." He chocked on his words, tears rolling down from his silky brown eyes to the bottom of his soft brown skin.

"I'm sorry... Bucky what are you doing?!" Steve screamed, as he watched his best friend throw rocks aside with his metal arm.

"We have to save her!" Bucky yelled, throwing another rock off.

"Bucky No! She's probably..." T'Challa glared at Steve before he could finished. The king dropped his mask, running over to help.

~.~.~.~
It took hours, but finally they found your mask, crushed from all the weight of the rocks. "She's near!" T'Challa cried out, gripping a piece of your cheetah mask.

Bucky then threw a rock off, finding a small, young girl lying there, blood from her mouth, and a rock crushing her arm.

"(Y)..... (Y/N)?" The panther asked, jumping into the pit. He then threw the rock of that crushed your arm, and pushed you so you lied on your back.

"(Y/n), this isn't funny. Wake up." He told you, straddling your waist. "Come on, Cheetah. Wake up." He added, while staring down at you.

"I'm sorry..." Bucky sniffled. "I didn't mean for anyone else to die... I just wanted to be normal again, not just a man who was a monster."

"It wasn't your fault. Somehow the roof collapsed. Buck, come on. We have to go."

~.~.~.~

You awoke with a jolt, your (h/c) hair flying back with you.

"T'Challa!" You cried, and then felt a pressure on your body.

"(Y/N), your alive! Your alive!" T'Challa cried, hugging you.

"Yea. I am."

(PART 2 COMING SOON!)