Ch. 32 - Plan B

I was carefully looking at the ninjas that were surrounding us. It was nice of Chi to offer to help us, but I couldn't stop thinking about the informations that I had about Izuno's shinobi. They fought with poision. And ninjas like that usually had poison that killed their targets in seconds. I just hoped that they didn't work like that. 

'' Care to tell me what plan B is? '' Chi slowly asked.  

'' Take care of the ninjas while I get out, call backup and keep Izuno from escaping, '' I yelled. The ninjas attacked at the same time. Chi that was standing over the bar, grabbed Tenten and pulled her behind it, while I jumped in the direction of a table, flipped it over and hid behind it. I watched the senbon flying around it, thinking about how should I get out of the tavern. I really hoped that Neji was going to see with his byakugan that something was wrong and they'll come to help.  

Suddenly I got an idea and smirked. Why didn't I think about it earlier? '' Ice armor! '' A layer of ice covered my skin.  

I jumped from behind the table with a loud battle scream (Awesome, right?), pulled out my katana while I was still in the air and then landed on the ground. I sliced of an arm of the closest ninja and then quickly ran in the direction of the door, battling with the others that came in my way. I noticed how they looked confused because I didn't get hit by poisioned needles and kunais.  

I just hit the sword of one of the ninjas, making it fly away from his hands. I did a few handseals with only one of my hands. '' Water whip! '' The water whip wrapped around the ninja and I quickly threw him in the direction of the others that Tenten and Chi were already fighting with. I noticed how one of them just wanted to attack me when suddenly a small dagger hit his head. I watched how his eyes emptied, then he collapsed on the ground. I looked around with surprise and noticed Chi, smirking at me. '' You're welcome! '' she arrogantly yelled before punching another ninja.  

I grinned, turned around and ran through the exit. I reached the street at the same time Izuno, Sora and the three other shinobi escaped in some kind of carriage. The next second Neji, Mr. Eyebrows and Guy already jumped from the roof of the house next to me.  

'' What's happening? '' Mr. Eyebrows asked.  

'' Go inside and help Tenten and Chi! '' I ordered and put away my katana. '' I'm going to try to catch up with Izuno and the others that escaped with him. '' Before they could say anything else I did some handsigns and yelled: '' Ice dragon! '' I jumped on the huge dragon made out of ice that formed next to me. The next second I already flew after the carriage.  

They were moving pretty fast and I could see that they were shocked when they noticed a girl on a giant dragon trying to catch up with them. Sora that was driving the carriage was even more shocked when I suddenly jumped from the dragon. I felt pretty epic when the dragon turned in to a cloud of snow and I landed on the roof of the carriage.  

'' STOP, YOU FUCKERS! '' I yelled, grabbing the edge of the roof and trying to stay on it. Okay, meaby I didn't really think this through, I thought to myself at the firs turn when I almost fell of. But I still continued hitting the roof with my fist and yelling for them to stop. That was untill I suddenly felt something. 

My eyes widened and I slowly looked to my left. One of the four shinobi that escaped with Izuno climbed on the roof of the carriage and now cut my wrist with a kunai. The wound wasn't to deep but it didn't need to be. I instantly felt how everything that I was seeing through my left eye began getting blurried.  

Crap, this wasn't good. I blinked, trying to clear my vision but that only made it worse. The next second the ninja pushed me off the roof. I screamed with surprise, flew through the air and hit the ground next to the road. I rolled away and stopped behind a bush, groaning in pain. That stuppid poision first messed with my left eye and now also my whole body hurt.