Ch. 18 - Meeting the six tails

When we reached the top of the mountain the first thing we saw was a man, laying on the ground, covered with wounds, bruises and blood. Sakura and Naruto kneeled down next to him. Sakura pressed a hand to his neck and sighed with relief. He was still alive.  

'' Hang in there old man, '' Naruto said.  

'' I'll help him, '' Sakura said and put her hands on his chest. I watched how they instantly got surrounded by a green chakra. 

Yamato looked at me and Sai. '' Can you two check the surroundings? Are you already feeling fine enough, Misaki? ''  

I nodded and quickly stretched my arms. '' I'm okay. '' Then I looked at Sai. '' You check from the ground. I'll look from the air if there's someone still nearby. Okay? ''  

He nodded, opened a scroll and started drawing mouses on it.  

I did a few hand seals and said: '' Ice dragon jutsu! '' I jumped on the huge dragon made out of ice that appeared next to me and then raised one hand, starting to controll it. It rised in the air and did a circle around the mountain. I was careflly watching the forest under us.  

A few minutes later I landed next to Yamato and the others again. I jumped from my dragon, made it disappear and then shook my head. '' The ninja's that attacked this guy are gone, '' I said, gesturing to the old man that now woke up.  

Yamato nodded. '' They already left. Did you find anything, Sai? '' he asked, looking at Sai that just walked closer.  

Sai nodded. '' There's an escape hole, hidden in the mansion. The entrance is crumbled. ''  

'' Hotaru-sama went through there, '' the old man said.  

'' I understand, '' Yamato said. '' We'll follow her. Sakura, you stay here and heal Tonbei. Others, we're leaving immediately. ''  

A couple of minutes later we were already jumping from brench to brench through the forest and trying to catch up with Hotaru. I was moving next to Sai and thinking about the special jutsu of this girl and her clan. They didn't tell us much, but I was really curious about it.  

Suddenly Naruto spoke up: '' Hey, there she is! And there's someone with her! '' We both stopped on a brench. Naruto frowned. '' And she's in danger! I'll go save her. ''  

I looked down at what was happening. There was a pretty girl with light brown hair and blue eyes, arguing with a dude that was wearing a strange blue kimono and had dark brown hair. Naruto just attacked him. I narrowed my eyes and thoughtfully tossed my head on the other side when I watched how they started fighting and the dude blew some kind of bubbles through a thing that I didn't know how was called. There was something strange about him... He was like...  

I frowned and narrowed my eyes in confusion.   

'' Utakata! '' the girl just called the dude.  

Utakata? Where did I hear this name before...  

I jumped from the brench I was squatted on, landed on the ground next to Naruto and slapped him. He staggered back with surprise and rubbed his cheek. '' What was that for?! '' he yelled.  

I rolled my eyes. '' As stupid as always. '' I turned at the surprised dude with brown hair that were covering one of his orange eyes. '' Forgive him, he's not using his head. ''  

Yamato appeared and walked closer. '' Tonbei told us about you. I'm really sorry about Naruto. ''  

The dude nodded and his expression became serious again.  

I turned at the girl. '' Are you okay? '' I asked and smiled. '' I'm Misaki, one of your new bodyguards. ''  

'' H-Hotaru... '' she slowly introduced herself. '' Is Tobei safe? ''