Ch. 8 - Going on a mission with team Guy

'' Naruto... '' I murmured, gasping for air. '' I'm glad to see that you missed me... But I... I can't breathe! '' I managed to yell at Naruto.  

It was early in the morning and Naruto and Sakura just arrived because they heared that I woke up. I was standing next to my bed and I barely managed to stand up because of Naruto, hugging me like he didn't see me in years and not just a few days.  

'' Misaki-chan! We thought that someone kidnapped you and killed you! We thought you were dead, '' he whimpered. '' And you're my best friend! I can't live without my best friend... Believe it! ''  

I slowly smiled, thinking that I'll tell them later that I actually was kidnapped. '' I'm fine, Naruto... But I have to go to the Hokage's office because I have some important things to tell you. '' I looked at Sakura, Sai and Naruto. '' And you should also come, because you're all a part of team 7 and you should hear them. ''  

Sakura seemed concerned. '' What happened? ''  

'' Let's go! I don't wanna explain everything twice, '' I said.  

They all nodded and a couple of minutes later we were already in Tsunade's office. Kakashi was also there because when we arrived he was just talking to her about something and now he decided to stay.  

'' So? '' Tsunade asked, staring at me with curiosity in her brown eyes. '' What happened to you, Misaki? ''  

I sighed. '' I was kidnapped by Kisame Hoshigaki and Itachi Uchiha. ''  

Everyone instantly stared at me with shock. '' What?! '' Tsunade yelled. '' Why didn't you say that before?! What happened to you?! ''  

I carefully explained them the whole story, deciding not to leave any detail out. I actually trusted all the people that were there, even Sai. They had the right to know the truth about what happened.  

After I finished they were all quiet for a second. Tsunade was staring somewhere in front of her with wide eyes and it looked like she was thinking about something. Kakashi had a similar expression on his face. Sakura was completly shocked. Sai's eyes were just slightly more wide with confusion. I just looked at Naruto when he yelled: '' You... You have some of the fox's chakra inside you? ''  

I nodded with sadness. '' That's the reason I'm so strong. ''  

That was when Kakashi shook his head and seriously said. '' No it's not. You're not strong just because of that. Your strenght... That's all you. Because if you wouldn't be so strong on your own you would never even be able to survive with a drop of the fox's chakra. ''  

My eyes widened with surprise. '' You really think so? ''  

Suddenly Sakura punched me, making me hit the wall with my back. '' How can you really think something like that?! '' she yelled with anger. '' That you're strong just because of Orochimaru?! It's not his fault that you're so strong! ''  

'' And you really had to punch me before telling me that?! '' I screamed back at her and kicked her.  

She stared at me with anger. '' Well, somehow I do have to help your stupid brain. '' A grin appeared on her face and then we already started fighting like we usually did, untill Tsunade suddenly yelled at us to stop.  

I slowly stared at her with a scared expression on my face.  

She actually flipped over the desk because she got so mad. Then she slowly sat down again and sighed, continuing like nothing happened. '' Misaki, thanks for the informations about the Akatsuki memebers, '' she slowly said. '' I think that there isn't a hidden reason behind keeping you alive. You and their Leader made a deal and he simply respected it. And about what Orochimaru told you... About your father... ''