chapter 5

*Chase's pov*

"Yep, she is crazy" I told the guys: Nick, Cj, Luke and Matt, after Lexi(I think that's her name) ran out of class. "I know!" Luke agreed with me. "She's crazy, yes... but she is totally hot" Matt said earning fist bumps and 'hell yeas' from the guys, but a smack upside the head by me and Cj.

"Dude she's my sister" Cj said looking disgusted. "But she is hot!" Nick continued.
"Just shut up guys" I mumbled grumpily. For some reason I don't like that the guys called Lexi hot. Which is weird because I don't like her or anything.

"Geez man we we're just kidding" Luke said holding his hands up in an 'I surrender' fashion."let's just go" We all walked out of class. "So whose house are we going to?" I asked. Usually we went to one of the guys house's.

"How 'bout Cj's" Matt suggested. " sure. Why not" Cj shrugged.
"Then it's settled. To Cj's house!" Nick exclaimed. "Shut up man!" We all yelled at him. He immediately shut up.

"Oh, I gotta tell Lex I'm having you guys over" Cj told us. He looked around until he saw his sister. He walked over to her and started talking to her. I didn't even know I was staring until she met my eyes. Shit! Why am I so stupid. Why am I even staring at her? I thought.

I quickly looked away from her. "She said it's cool" Cj said surprising me. I jumped a little. But the guys didn't see. Thank God.

"See ya Chels! " I heard Lexi say to her friend, then she started walking towards us. "Sup chicos?" She greeted us in a Spanish accent with a nod. I heard Cj sigh, "your not speaking Spanish again are you?" Cj asked his sister seemingly tired. Lexi smirked, "si, si mi hermano" she replied.

Cj rolled his eyes," stop before you bite your tongue, like last time" he smirked at his sister's horrified expression. I had to refrain from laughing. She frowned. Aww she's so cute when she does that..... What the hell am I saying- thinking? She is not cute. I scolded myself. "It did hurt though" she said biting her bottom lip in thought.

My eyes zeroed in on her lips, my throat suddenly going dry. Cj clears his throat drawing me and the guys attention from his twins lips. He stood protectively in front of her.

"Stop staring at her!" He growled outraged. Damn he's protective. "Sorry man" I apologize averting my eyes. The others seem to be still staring at her lips. It pissed me off. But before I could tell them off someone's voice stopped me. "If you llama butt heads don't stop looking at me like your going to jump me, I swear to all things zebra stripped I WILL kill you dead!" Lexi told them in a dead serious tone. It scared me.

And I'm pretty sure the guys know she's not kidding, because they quickly averted their eyes apologizing furiously. Damn she's crazy fierce, I sighed."well then,  let's go!" she smiled. Actually smiled. Her attitude did a complete 360 it scared me. One minute she was all like ' I'm gonna kill you dead' and then she's like 'here sweety, have a candy'.

I've never seen someone so bipolar. Gosh. I think it shocked the guys too because they quickly got into the twins limo that got there sometime ago. We greeted the driver. Then the limo took off to the twins house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love chocolate!!🍫