chapter 12

*Logan's pov*

All throughout the class the Lexi girl kept annoying the teacher and the students finds it extremely funny. I kinda did too. Anyway, I start actually listening to the teacher.

Nope can't listen to her. I took out my coloured​ pens and started drawing in my book."hey... Guy" someone poked me in my back. I turned, "what?"
Lexi grinned at me and pointed to my drawing. "That's awesome"

"Thanks" she nodded and looked at my drawing again. "You're really good:)" I looked at her and smiled. "Do you know how to draw?" I asked.

"Yep! Was the best where I came from" she grinned.
"That's cool." I stated boredly(let's all pretend this is an actual word;)

"Maybe you and my friend Chels could draw something together" ooookkkk... Certainly not what I thought she would say, considering all the other girls want to hook up with me, not set me up with their friend.

"I'll be really busy for awhile, with unpacking and stuff...so maybe far away in the future, yeah?" I gave her a glare.

"OK dokey  then Mr glare." She said with a toothy grin. I knew she was crazy. I thought as I pulled my seat away from hers.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was finally out of class, away from Lexi. I mean, she's cute and all but she is damn near insane. She wouldn't stop talking to me.  I was surprised when she was able to answer any question our teacher threw at her, considering she wasn't paying attention.

Got to give the girl props, she's smart.

I plugged my earphones in and started walking to my next class. I reached the class and took a seat to the side at the back of the class. I had clear view of everything.

Soon enough people started to pile in.  I held in a groan as I saw Lexi and Chelsea walk in. Chelsea looked at me and smiled.  I guess she recognized me,  which is surprising since we haven't seen each other since we were 7 and she moved away.

She came towards me, Lexi behind her, take seats beside and in front me. " Logan! Is that really you!? " a grin on her face.
" In the flesh Chelsea"

"What are you doing here? I thought I'd never see you again!" she said with a smile.
" I'm actually living with my Uncle now"

"wow!... " we kept on talking for awhile, the teacher wasn't here today apparently. We heard a quiet, cute sneeze and turned to the source.

"oh,  where's my manners. Logan this is Lexi, Lexi Logan." Chelsea introduced us. " we actually already met in the class before this Chels" Lexi said wiping her nose.

I had completely forgotten that she was here. "Lexi here moved here yesterday. Logan is my childhood best friend" Chelsea informed us. Lexi just smiled and turned to face the front of the class.

Looking at her now,  she seems more quiet. Which is a complete contrast from earlier. And she didn't even bother to acknowledge me. She also seem to be distracted by her thoughts. I shrugged it off.

We had a free session and I'm gonna use it to catch up with Chelsea. Out the corner of my eyes I could see Lexi getting up and leaving. Chelsea didn't seem to notice, she was too busy talking to me.

Lexi walked out of class pausing at the door to give me a small smile then left.  Weird.