chapter 3

* Lex's pov *

After a couple of turns and bumps. Not kidding I bumped into a lot of people. We finally arrived at our first class 1 minutes late. "Mhmm late on the first day are we?" My new teacher Miss Buckle said harshly.

Ouch, harsh much Dracula's wife?. I literally mean that. The lady has fangs. Oo, she could be a vampire. If so, she's not getting any of my bloo... "Miss Coleson!" She yelled snapping me out of my little day dream.

" Yes Miss" I squeaked out. Its then that I saw that Chels was at what seems to be her seat and everyone was watching me. 'Thanks a lot' I mouth to her. She just winked at smirked at me.

I turned my attention to a very pissed off vampire A.K.A Miss Buckle. " Well I'm waiting for your excuse for being late" she demanded. I gulped. "I got lost, sue the llamas" I say mumbling the last part. "That is not a proper excuse"

"Its the truth if you believe me or not" I say confidently. She huffed and I took a seat beside Chels and a guy.

"I think she likes you" Chels joked. "She adores me" I say dryly... We both giggle at that. " Miss Coleson I will not have you interrupting my class!" Bride of Dracula said from the front of the class. "Sorry!" Me and Chelsea giggles out. She just rolled her eyes at us.

**Briiiiiiiiiiiiiing**

The end of Maths class. I practically grabbed my stuff and Chelsea running out of the classroom. We we're the first out. "Finally! Out of that hell hole!" I exclaimed waving my hand in the air. Beside me I hear Chelsea laugh. "Come on"

We went to our next class, Chemistry. Which so happen to be the class my brother, the smurf guy (the guy I ran into and who opened my locker a.K.a- Chase) and their other friends.

" Oh bite me!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear. Their head immediately turned to me. "I will if you want me to sexy" a guy from the back hollers. I shudder in disgust. Before I could reply someone beat me to it.

"Touch her and I'll kill you!" My eyes went wide when I saw it was my brother. "Cj!" I looked at him disapprovingly, shaking my head. "He had it coming" smurf guy(Chase) said as Cj shrugged.

"Is she your girlfriend?" The perv from earlier said to me and Cj. "Ewwwww!! Were twins you idiot!!" We both yell outraged at what he just implied. Me and my brother... that's just so wrong dude. Gross. "Oh" he said looking embarrassed.

I shake my head going to a random seat with Chels. But I couldn't resist, so I looked behind me. He was looking at me. As soon as our eyes made four, he looked away. I did too.

I couldn't shake off the fact that he seemed angry when the perv said he would bite me. Oh well... it could be my imagination. I do have lots of it.

Then the teacher walked in and started teaching the class. All the time I felt a pair of eyes on me. But I dare not turn around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter finished.
Wow. I'm into this man.
Hope your enjoying the book though.

Love ya'lls
Bye