Tutoring the Bad Boy

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry about it." I patted his back as I walked over to Chase, seeing that he knew what I did there.

The bell rang for Break

"Did you enjoy your partner?" I asked as I walked by Connor.

"You're clever, you know?" Chase said.

"I know." I wiped my hair off my shoulder.

"And you're very cocky."

"And that's why I'm your Bestfriend." I smiled widely at him.

"Hey, Princess." I turned around and I was pinned to the wall by the quad. "I'll meet you for tutoring after school." Connor said, giving me a smirk.

"What makes you think I would do it after school?"

He leaned in closer, our faces only inches apart. "Because I know you wouldn't want to do it during your school time."

I rolled my eyes. "I'll meet you by the parking lot." I walked under his arm seeing everyone's eyes laid on me.

I walked away trying not to look at people and sat next to Cera.

"What was that all about?" she asked me.

"The tutoring stuff." I shrugged.

"It looked like it was more than that."

"What did it look like?"

"From this angle," she cocked head to the left "A make out session." she nodded then looking at me.

"Well, it wasn't."

Drew came over and sat with Aly "Mack, your brother's looking for you."

I walked over to my brother noticing Jason's eyes widen and straight at me.

"What now Mike?" I asked, irritated because I always have to walk over every time he wants something.

"I saw you with Connor. Are you guys dating? If you are mom will be-"

I put my hand up so he could stop talking. "I'm not dating Connor. I don't want anything to do with him but I have to tutor him after school, so I'll be home late."

"If he does anything to you, tell me."

"Calm down bro, he's not going to do anything to me."

"Okay."

"Okay, see you at home. Oh and don't forget to tell mom."

The bell rang

I walked into the locker room seeing my path blocked again by Brook. Why can't this she witch devil get out of my way?

"Well, well, well. First Jason, then Jack, now Connor. Mackayla, you're a slut"

"I'm not a slut like you, Brook. You're the one that made out with Jason when I was still with him. I'm not dating Connor and I wasn't with Jack. So if you excuse me, I'm going to change for class" I walked past her and I could feel her eyes trying to burn a hole in my head.

"Seriously, that girl needs to back off." Aly said leaning against the lockers.

"I wouldn't bother with it, really."

"Why not? She's been bagging on you since freshmen year."

"She's only doing that to fill her empty void."

"Fine then, I won't try to sucker punch her."

"Aly, you don't know how to sucker punch."