His Sister -Kyoya Ootori-

Kyoya x reader

Sometimes you wished that Kyoya would be a little more open about your relationship with him, but it was unfortunately a secret to everybody at the moment.

You see, you're a basic commoner and Kyoya...he's filthy rich.

It honestly baffled you that the cold Shadow King had fallen in love with you of all people, a normal commoner.
Sure, your grades were amazing; they had to be outstanding to get into such an elite school like Ouran Academy. But other than that, you were a pretty average girl.

You often worried about him since he constantly overworked himself, but he always reassured you that he was perfectly fine.
Like right now, he and you were sitting in his room. Kyoya was working at his desk and you sat passively on his couch.
You usually didn't do much while at Kyoya's house, he invites you over because he likes the company. He told you just being there comforted him; so you found yourself just sitting around Kyoya's room while he worked his smart ass off.

"Kyoya?" you asked, breaking the silence.

Kyoya took a moment to finish whatever he was typing, then turned towards you, "What is it?"

"Um," you twiddled your thumbs a little, but still looked up at Kyoya, "I've noticed it's been a while since we've been on a date...and I thought that maybe we can go on one soon?"

"That's right, sorry (Y/N) but I'll be busy this week." Kyoya sighed and rubbed some dust off of his glasses with his shirt.

"I-It's fine if you're too busy Kyoya, I really like just spending time with you." You smiled at him, you know he was always busy. He was trying to exceed his family's expectations of him, run a club at school, and keep control of a relationship; you could tell from the start that he had a minimal amount of free time.

"No, no, I'll take you on a date. It just can be-" Kyoya was abruptly interrupted by his door suddenly swinging wide open. Kyoya's sister standing happily in the doorway.

"Kyoya~!" She sang, "I'm here~"

Kyoya turned towards his sister, then looked at you, then back at his sister, "Ah, Fuyumi, what a surprise. I thought you were visiting tomorrow."

"Is it bad for your sister to want to see her beloved younger brother?" Fuyumi asked with a small smile upon her lips.

You stayed silent as you looked at Fuyumi, she was certainly pretty. She and Kyoya shared similarities such at hair and eye color, but their personalities seemed quite different...
Fuyumi also didn't notice you sitting on the couch in the corner yet.

"No, it's not, but you know father will chastise you again for not being at your own house." Kyoya said, then turned back towards his computer and continued to type away.

"Yes, I know, but I wanted to see how you were doing." Fuyumi smiled kindly, then glanced around the room. Her eyes scanned over you, but she did a quick double take and her smile widened, "Kyoya! Who's this, why didn't you introduce me to her earlier!"

"That's (Y/F/N), she's a friend from school." Kyoya said bluntly as he continued to work.

You only smiled at Fuyumi and waved.

Fuyumi made a thinking face and put a finger on her chin, "(Y/F/N)...hm, I don't recognize the name."

Kyoya glanced at his sister from the corner of his eye.

"It doesn't matter! Any friend of Kyoya's is a friend of mine." She smiled at you, "I'm surprised Kyoya brought somebody over other than Souh-san!" she laughed.