Rescue -Mitsukuni Haninozuka-

Honey x Reader

(Warning: Just a tid bit of sexual content here, but its not much. If that stuff makes you uncomfortable then you can just skip it, it's only a couple paragraphs. Enjoy!)

Whenever a person would first look at Mitsukuni Haninozuka, they would never think that he could beat them in a fight, they would never think he's a martial arts champion, and they would never ever think that he's a twenty-one year old college student.
However, you've known Mitsukuni for a long time. You've gone through Middle school, High school, and now you're currently going through college with him.

You know that Mitsukuni can be all fun and games most of the time, but you know of his more mature side. He rarely ever shows it, but he can be real scary when he does.

<<----------------------->>

"Remember! You have an exam on Tuesday; this is the last grade for the term so I won't be going easy on any of you." You're college professor said as the day ended.

Thankfully, that was the last lecture of your day; you picked up your backpack and lazily put your textbooks in. You yawn as you exit the large building, who knew college would be so stressful?

You sigh as you continued to walk to your apartment building that was only a few blocks away from campus, but since it was already dark out, the walk was a bit dangerous.
Mitsukuni and Takashi had expressed their worries about you walking to your apartment alone, but you reassured them that you'd be fine. You were best friends with two of the best fighters you know. If you got into trouble somehow, they got your back.

Besides, they wouldn't be able to walk home with you even if you wanted them to. Both of them have completely different schedules than you do so, sadly, you don't see them that much.

You continued your walk to your apartment and Halfway through your walk the streetlights popped on and illuminated the large street, like usual.

Then, out of the corner of your eye, you saw something scamper into an alleyway a few yards ahead of you. Out of curiosity, you poked your head into the long dark alley; in it, you saw a cat.

You smiled as you walked towards it, "Hey little guy? What are you doing here?" You ask it as you pet the cat; it purred and rubbed its head against your hand. Then you saw a little white collar around its neck, a yellow tag on the front.

"Are you lost? Your owners must be worried..." You said as you tried to look at the tag, but before you could read it, the cat violently hissed. You jump back, surprised by the sudden action; the cat wasn't hissing at you, but at a man who stood at the entrance of the alley.

"H-hello...is this your cat...?" You asked the man is a quiet voice. However, you seriously doubted that this was his cat.

Why? Because he was looking right at you with a strange smile gracing his lips.
The man started to walk steadily towards you. When he passes the cat, he simply kicked it out of the way.

You gasp as you watch the poor thing scamper away and back out into the street.

"L-look, I don't want any trouble. Okay?" You say nervously, slowly backing away from the man; but he just kept advancing, "Do you want money? I have money..." You began bargaining for your life; the man still stayed silent, that damn smile still there.

You gulped, Mitsukuni and Takashi had taught you self-defense but this guy was far stronger than you were. Not to mention taller.

Suddenly, the man roughly grabbed you by the arm and dragged you to the very back of the alley, which was nearly pitch black.
It was a new moon and very cloudy. Meaning the only light you could see was the dim lighting from the main Street.
You tried to scream, but the man had covered your mouth with his hand.