Remorse

I had a warm bath, put on some nice clothes and went out with Sasuke. He held my hands while we walk through the village. Soon as we are walking through, my heart starts racing, pounding and screaming to run away. The fear slowly eats me away. I squatted with my hands covering my ears and reaching up to my head. My love squatted beside me as well, slowly hold my arms and tugging them.

"Everything's fine. People are only looking at you because you're squatting in the middle of no where." He tried to lift the mood up, but it was not working. My head buried in Sasuke's chest, his warmth made the comforting. And we sat there, no one spoke a word, everything was just silent. It seems like forever. Carefully, he picked me up princess style and continued walking. I was too afraid to move. I kept peeking through his shoulders just to see if anyone was coming from behind and sneakily attack me, or worst, Sasuke.

"Nothing's going to happen, my love."

"You..You will never know." I spoke the first time for today.

We finally entered one of the finest resturants in Japan, only the rich and royal enters. He put me down onto one of those classy-ass chairs. I sighed, " You booked an entire resturant again?" I know you're afraid of the crowd. Why not? " He took a slip of wine.

" I know you're rich and all, but sheesh, everytime! " I grunted.

"Anything for you."

I quickly looked down onto my plate, before he realized my face turned pink. The reflection on the plate was so clear, I could see myself blush from there! But then the empty plate was replaced with steak. The delicious smell made my stomach grumbled, I ate almost immediately. Being the high-class man he is, Sasuke eat in properly with a knife and fork. While on the another hand, I ate with my hands. "It's not a drumstick, you know." He exclaimed.

"What do you know about enjoying food!" I grinned. He smirked, " Says the boy grinning with steak sauce all over his mouth."

" You!..-" Our lips met, as he licked away the sauce.

"Yum."

"How dare youuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"You're welcome."

And this is why I fell for him, done so much things for him, and in the end, still forgiven him.

He held my chin up, " I'm sorry, I really am. Nothing I say or do will ever release the guilt. "

I guessed I was the only one hurting by our past. Looks like everytime I hurt, Sasuke feels guilty, remorseful and worthless. Maybe if I could forget about it, and we start afresh, he would forget about what he've done and so will I.

No harm trying eh?

"It's really okay," I faked a smile. "You can't turn back time, but at least you're here with me now."