"So Phil the owners of this house died?" I asked nervously while sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, and they died on that couch..." Phil said laughing as he saw me jump off the couch. "I'm just kidding they died in a car accident. Don't worry. The thing is they died trying to exit the garage so..." He said still laughing. I just took a deep breath and got up to look around the house. The living room had a brown couch with a T.V. in front with a small table in between. The kitchen looked the same as ours except this one didn't have a glass door. There were stairs and then the memories came back from when we filmed the first Pinof. I opened the door I thought was Phil's room. Thank God they didn't paint it another color, the green and blue were still on the walls. The bad thing there wasn't any Sarah Michelle Gellar anywhere. When I was about to sit down on the bed, slim pale arms wrapped around my waist.
"Phil there isn't Sarah Michelle Gellar to be seen," I said giggling.

"That's going to change very quickly..." Phil announced walking out of the room. I decided just to sleep and worry about unpacking later. I just took off my shoes and jeans and fell asleep on Phil's old bed.

Pj's POV

Pj you need to stop thinking about Phil like that. Phil has Dan. Remember about Charlie... That was your fault. Stop thinking about Phil like that it has been years you have been doing so well. I just need some rest. Yes, that's it.

*Flash Back / Dream*

Phil and I were working on a video for my channel

Phil and I were working on a video for my channel. I made Phil film me on the bed so he had to get in an uncomfortable position. There were other people of course so they would just laugh at Phil.

"This has been fun but I need to get going. As I am most people's ride, everyone else will be going also." Sophie said as many people groaned and got up. So everyone left meaning it was just Phil, Charlie, and I.
"Babe I have to go do something alright. I'll be back." As Charlie said that he got up and kissed Phil on the lips. Now it was just Phil and I... just Phil and I.

"Pj we should probably take a break. I don't know how long it will be before I fall off the bed trying to film you." Phil giggled. I agreed. So Phil just sat next to me. I can't hide it from him anymore I need to tell him.

"Look Phil... I have been needing to tell you for a while now. That I... Phil, I have feelings for you and I just really-" With that I was pulled into a kiss. I was kissing Phil Lester. I kissed him back. Our lips were moving together like if in a dance. Phil made me lay on the bed so he was on top of me. He licked the bottom of my lip and parted my lips for him. We were fighting for dominance. Our tongues sliding together in a hot and love filled kiss. We pulled apart and he looked at me like if I was his everything. He tugged at the bottom of my shirt trying to take it off, so I helped him. After my shirt was off, I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled him into another hot kiss. As we were kissing I ran my hand across his chest. I put my other hand on the back of his head and started playing with his hair until-

"What the Fuck!"

We got up quickly both of us blushing madly. When I looked up it was the person I last wanted to see... Charlie. He has tears in his eyes and he looked so fragile.

"H-how could you Phil! I-I thought you loved me. I went out to buy you some chocolates and flowers as it is our 5 month anniversary... I came back and see this..." Charlie said crying. Beside him, you can see flowers and chocolates on the floor. I felt bad and ashamed of what I have caused. "Look, Phil, I will be at home. If you care to explain what happened I will listen. I'm going home."

"Charlie, look. I-" Phil began putting his shirt back on.

"No... I said at home." Charlie interrupted. Charlie walked out of the room. Phil looked at me apologetically and followed Charlie.

That night I couldn't sleep at all. I felt guilty and so ashamed. Charlie was my friend how could I have done something so awful. I should call Chris he is always there when I need him. I picked up my phone and when I was about to call Chris my phone buzzed telling me I had an incoming call from Phil. I picked.

"Phil?" I asked.

"P-Pj, I-I need you to pick me up. Ch-Charlie hurt me and it is all my fault." Phil sounded like if he was crying. I instantly hang up and put on my shoes and grabbing my keys. I started the car and in less than 10 minutes I was nocking on Phil's door. Phil opened the door and when he saw me, he grabbed my hand and lead me to my car. When we got to my car I stopped him and looked at him well. He had bruises everywhere. He had a swollen eye and cuts on his lips. He looked awful. I pulled him into a hug planning on never letting go.

"Oh, Phil what happened?" I asked sounding like a mother. He attempted to tell me but he kept stuttering and I couldn't really understand what he was saying."What if we go home and you take a warm shower and a nice long sleep. We'll talk in the morning alright?" He just nodded his head. So we got in the car and I turned the radio on. So it was comfortable silence with just the music on.

--------------
Hey, I'm back. I made this one long as I haven't updated in a while. Charlie isn't Charlieissocoollike. A picture of Pj and Phil to help you with the scenery. K bye mother Fluffers.