Chapter 8

Phil's POV

Pj and I were in an embrace for a while. He made me look at him by putting his hand on my shoulder and the other hand tilting my head up.

"Phil... I'm ok. See look I am still here. I won't leave you, after all, we have been through." As he said that he wiped away a tear I didn't know I let fall. He kissed my forehead like he used to do. I smiled at him. He smiled back. We just looked at each other until I had to pull him into another hug. I still couldn't believe he was here. I smelled his sweater...still uses coconut shampoo. I giggled to myself remembering the memory. I decided to break the silence by cracking a joke.

"Even after everything you are still using coconut shampoo?" He just laughed at my excuse for a joke. We were laughing for a while until we were staring at each other. I never really noticed how green his eyes are. They were a really nice shade. Like they weren't a yellowish green like most people. No, they were a green that is indescribable. Depending on the lighting they could be a very leafy green to a creamy green. This wasn't at all like looking at Dan's eyes. Dan's eyes were a chocolate brown but mostly everyone has brown eyes. My eyes were just traveling to take in every aspect of his face. We were just staring into each other eyes until someone coughed behind us. We quickly pulled away. Both of us blushing.

"PJ! Wow! I'm speechless... You are really here," Dan said as he wrapped his arms around Pj.

Dan's POV
I hugged Pj for what seemed for a couple seconds. I may or may not have been jealous of Pj looking at Phil like that.

Dan, what are you even talking about? Phil loves you and you love Phil. You are going to get married to Phil no doubt about that. Everyone from 2010-2011 will be correct... You will get pregnant and die. Wait what am I even talking about?... Anyways Phil can make his own decisions. He can choose to get married to whoever he wants. By the way, I am too young to get married... But Phil isn't... Phil is the perfect age to get married. He is 29... He should be married by now. He will leave me because he will think I am too young an-

"Dan? Hello? Earth to Daniel... Earth to Daniel." I was so caught up in mind that I didn't realise I wasn't paying attention to what was going on. Phil was waving his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention.

"I'm sorry... What?" I asked apologising. Phil looked at me with questioning eyes. Those deep blue eyes. But in his eyes, they said something like, "What is wrong with you?"

"We were saying that we should find somewhere to stay," Phil said finally looking away from me to Pj.

"We could go to the factory. I mean it's empty and no one will look for us there," I answered proudly of my answer.

"We already thought of that. Police are surrounding the place. Anyways that's in America and we can't buy a ticket. They know our name so they will find us when we buy the tickets," Pj said in a frustrated tone. I just shrugged my shoulders and looked at my feet.

"Well, we could go to mum's old house. The people who lived in there died recently and no one wants to live in there for that. It's empty and away from the city. The good thing there is furniture. So what do you guys say?" Phil asked. I swear when I fuck shit up Phil is always there to make it better.

"That's genius, Phil. We could go to the train station and buy our tickets anonymously. They won't think about looking for us there. So to Rawtenstall?" Pj asked. We got our stuff and was about to go outside until Phil said, "Wait, I forgot about lion!" He rushed into the house and came back with a small plush toy. PJ just nodded and I locked the doors. I put the key under the door mat and walked to the train station.
-
We opened the door to our new home. Finding the key under the door mat as Phil suggested.
"I get to choose my room first. I know you two love birds will sleep anywhere as long as you two are together..." Pj said as he exited the room.