第4章:また星空を見ろ!

Start from the beginning

    'Oh!' Kise exclaimed. 'I remember! One time last year, I was left confused as to why she didn't come to pick me up for photo-shoots. I kept calling her but she didn't reply. I almost called the police.'

    'I'm not drunk.' I protested after listening to them.

    Hajime appeared from the kitchen and sat behind the counter, beside Izumi. 'What are you guys talking about?' he asked.

    'If Sorano gets drunk.' Oikawa answered.

    'You're done cleaning the kitchen?' Izumi turned to Hajime. He nodded in reply.

    'At least if Akayuki gets drunk, she will go unconscious for 2 days. You guys haven't watched how Izumi gets drunk.' Hajime said.

    I gaped. 'That reminds me, I've never seen her drunk!'

    'How come only Iwa-chan has seen it?'

    Hajime fell silent at that. He avoided eye contact with neither of us.

    'You don't ask questions with obvious answers, Tooru-cchi.' Kise whispered. I snorted.

    Izumi was blushing and said nothing.

    'Anyway, what happened when Izumi got drunk?' I queried.

    Hajime glanced at Izumi then leaned forward. I was in front of him so I guessed he only wanted to tell me. I leaned towards him as well. 'She wants more.' He said quietly.

    'Of?' I raised a brow.

    Hajime hesitated then, '... Me.'

    I gasped loudly and covered my mouth. I stared at Izumi in horror. 'You didn't tell me you've done it!' I chided.

    Izumi bit her lower lip as she clutched Hajime's sleeve.

    'I think I know what he told her.' Kise blinked.

    'I do, too.' Oikawa added.

    I pouted. 'So you two are dating?'

    Hajime cleared his throat and looked away.

    Oikawa gaped. 'Whoa! Iwa-chan has a girlfriend?!'

    'I bring her outside a lot, once a lunch with you, didn't you grasp the situation?' Hajime said.

    'Well you told me Shino-chan is your mere friend. I believed it.' Oikawa shrugged.

    'Wow, okay—you call her Shino-chan?' I grabbed Oikawa's arm, frowning.

    'Iwa-chan brought her with him often so I got to know her as well.' Oikawa replied.

    Before I could answer, a groan was heard. All of us turned to Kise, whose head on the table, his fingers curled into a fist. He was in pain. I then realized Kise was brought from the hospital and he hasn't fully recovered yet.

    He stood up, although wobbly. 'I'm going to the toilet.'

    On cue, he fell to the floor and we all panicked. Oikawa got down from the chair and helped him sit up. I knelt down and touched his forehead. 'His fever has gone down,' I frowned. 'Is it headache, Kise?'

    Kise nodded once.

    'Let him lean against the table, Oikawa-san.' I instructed. Oikawa did as I told him and I withdrew my phone, dialing Kiyoko's number.

    'Hello?'

    'Uh, Kiyoko-chan! Kise's having a massive headache but his fever has gone down. Do I send him back to the hospital or...?'