第4章:また星空を見ろ!

Почніть із самого початку

    I turned my head and before I could ask what is it that was so awesome, I was greeted by a bone-crushing hug. 'Ack! Kise! You're too heavy! Get off, get off!' I yelled.

    Kise giggled and pulled away. Oikawa brought his chair to Kise's side and his eyes were wide, as if anticipating something from me. I gave them two a questioning look.

    'They wanted to ask about what you did to the harasser.' Izumi butted in. I looked at her then back to the two.

    'Izumi's better than me, want to see?' I said.

    Kise and Oikawa nodded their heads vigorously. I was about to ask Kise to harass her but I had a better idea. I glanced at the kitchen door. 'Captain Iwaizumi Hajime!' I called out as loud as I could.

    Soon, the door was opened and Hajime stepped out. 'What do you want calling me like that?' he asked.

    'Come here.' I demanded and he stood beside Izumi who was behind the counter. I tilted my head.

    'What's this about?' Hajime queried, slightly annoyed.

    'Grab Izumi's boobs.' I said.

    'WHAT?!' Hajime nearly died at her request.

    Kise, Oikawa, and Izumi gaped.

    'Oikawa-san and Kise wanted to see how Izumi reacts towards sexual harassments.' I explained.

    Hajime glared at me and he reached out to touch her boobs. Izumi screamed. I looked. Kise and Oikawa gasped loudly. 'Watch.' I told the two.

    Izumi's face went redder than the blood. 'Hajime-kun you're going to hell!' she yelled.

    'Oh great.' Hajime sighed.

    The black-haired lass gripped Hajime's wrist tight until he winced before twisting it. Hajime groaned and his other hand tried to stop her but she had kneed his stomach and elbowed his chest. He didn't have time to regain his composure as she punched his chin and her fingers wrapped around his neck.

    With her monstrous strength, she pushed him down to the floor and Hajime coughed. 'Akayuki!' he gasped. 'She's strangling me for real!"

    'Izumi, that's your husband you're trying to kill!' I shouted.

    My girl friend quickly got off the lad and covered her chest, panting. 'Akayuki, you stupid!!!!' she chided.

    I turned to the two who were watching with mouth open. 'Told you Izumi did it better.' I smiled.

    Hajime struggled to stand up, coughing. He stood up properly and pulled my hair. I groaned and laughed. 'You liked it didn't you, Captain?' I giggled.

    He went red, released his grip on my hair and left for the kitchen. I laughed to myself and tapped the table with my hand repeatedly. Kise and Oikawa glanced at each other.

    'Is she drunk?' Kise asked.

    'But she merely drank a glass of Guava juice. Why would she get drunk?' Oikawa queried back.

    'Makes sense.' Kise muttered.

    'Akayuki can't drink. One sip and she wouldn't wake up for two days.' Izumi interrupted.

    'Wow, two days?' Oikawa blinked.

    'Yup,' she nodded. 'Last year, we had an anniversary celebration and one of us made her drink. She didn't come for work for two days straight and when we asked, she said she just woke up.'