Chapter Four - Kiss In The Rain

Start from the beginning

I looked up to see Niall with widened eyes and his jaw dropped. My eyebrows furrowed together as I stared at him. 

"He finally did it?" Niall asked, still wide eyed. I looked at him weirdly, confusion splashing on my face now.

"Finally?" I asked, sitting up properly as I glared at Niall. "What do you mean, finally?"

"What?" Niall looked at me confused. "Fin- Oh, nothing. He- nothing." Without another word, Niall got up and ran down out of my room, leaving me sat on my bed in pure confusion and annoyance with myself and Niall's vague-ness.

I got up from my bed and walked out of my room, walking down the stairs and into the living room.

Liam and Zayn were lying down on the couch, wrapped around each other. Zayn's eyes were still red rimmed and his cheeks were tear stained and flushed pink. He had probably been crying again.

I sighed as I walked past them and into the kitchen. Niall was sat at the table, reading a newspaper. When he saw me, he pulled the paper over his face, trying to be slick about it but purely failing. I looked over at Louis who stood at the toaster. "Did you try calling him?"

"Who?" Louis asked, turning and looked at me weirdly.

"Harry. Did you try and call Harry?" I asked again, sitting at the counter.

"No point, his phone is there," he said, pointing to the island. I looked down and there was his iPhone placed in front of me. I sighed.

"I think I'm going to go and look for him," I said as I began to head to my room to get changed.

"Your dad said you're not allowed out on your own, Mica. And it's raining, so I don't fancy going with you," Louis told me. I turned back to him, then looked out the window behind him and, sure enough, it was pouring. "Harry's fine, Mica, he'll be back in a bit. He does this."

Louis was right; Harry does do this. He gets flustered, or angry, or embarrassed, so he leaves. But he always comes back.

"Oh, um, fine. I'm just going to my room," I said. Louis nodded and turned around, focusing back on the toaster. When I was sure he wasn't looking, I quietly walked back over to the counter and grabbed Harry's phone before bolting up the stairs.

I went into my room, locking the door behind me. I stood, leaning against my door as I looked around my room quickly.

I walked over to my closet, looking in it before pulling out a plain pair of black jeans, a black hoodie and black shoes, choosing the all black to not stick out like a sore thumb. I changed into the clothes as quickly as I could before I grabbed Harry's phone, slipping it into my pocket. 

I turned to my window and sighed before walking over to it and opening it. I looked out at the wet and rainy day. Harry was out there somewhere.

I didn't like the fact that Harry was out there, without a bodyguard. Without anyone at all, actually. That frightened me. 

I climbed out of the window and into the cold, wet outside.  My room wasn't high, so I jumped down and landed on my feet on the slippy, wet grass, almost falling but quickly regaining my balance. I began to walk.

Louis.

"Niall, can you bring Mica up some dinner?" I asked as I handed him the plate of pizza. He hesitantly took it.

"Um, can't you do it?" he asked, looking up at me. I glared at him before taking it from him and walking away.

"Lazy shit," I muttered as I walked up the stairs. I marched to the end of the hall where Mica's room was and knocked. "Mica! I have your dinner!"