"What's wro-" But Niall didn't let her finish as he pulled her arms towards him, until his lips met hers. There simply wasn't anything wrong, the popstar was simply mesmerised by the beautiful girl in front of him and didn't want to let another minute pass without letting her see how he felt.

His hands cupped her pale and reddened cheeks and held her in place as he kissed her deeply. The growing hunger for the girl began to stir in his body, but he stopped as he knew they had business to attend to. 

Dark blue eyes stared deeply at the amazed yet allured girl in front of him as he said, "Let's do this," and winked. Ocean bit her lower lip smiling weekly before nodding and following behind Niall.

It was as if the roles were momentarily reversed. Niall had now the fearless stamina to lead the adventure forward as the girl quietened down. 

"Alright, that's the window we're gonna go in from," He pointed, "It's ya turn t' go in in first."

The roles were reversed for merely a moment indeed.

"Why do I have to be the one always doing everything?" She complained but didn't object to the suggestion. Niall merely looked confused, but didn't tamper with her mood as he knew it could swing from 0 to 100 real quick. 

As Niall knelt down, ready for the girl to climb on his shoulders, Ocean put the wine bottle on the ground and felt the need to remind him of the deal he had lost. "2000 words, Niall. By tomorrow."

"Don't let me drop ya." He teased as he made the motion to do so and the girl had to stifle a scream, as she felt gravity pull her to the ground as he did that.

Once the girl was near enough to reach the window, she jumped from his shoulders and gripped the window. Niall then smoothly helped the girl stand on his shoulders, as though they had practised this before, and held her legs firmly so she would not fall.

"Oh my god, we're gonna jump straight into the pool!" She covered her mouth in a quick reflex action as her adrenaline kicked in laced with the rush of excitement coursing through her veins, the moment she saw what was inside. 

"What?!" 

"Like, we're gonna jump straight into the pool. There's no floor for us to land on..."

"And you want to go through with this, why?!"

"Because you'll get to see me wet." She knew that would lure him into doing this. 

And she was right. Niall did not add anything else and instead helped the girl swing a leg over the window ledge so she could sit in the middle to help him up. 

"Throw me the wine first!" She told him, and as soon as she caught it she gently threw it on the water to get to it later.

Niall then jumped and couldn't reach her hand at the first attempt, until he jumped higher and gripped her hand. But the lad was so heavy, Ocean almost tumbled back to the ground so she let go.

"This is why you should always go first." She complained once again and adjusted herself on the window in order to hold his weight. "Okay, jump again."

Niall jumped again, but as Ocean held onto him, he was the one to let go this time.

"I wasn't ready!" 

"You're such a damsel in distress." She mocked him and he cursed at her. "Are you fucking ready?" The swear word coming easily back to her lips now that the deal was over.

They counted to three and Ocean gripped his arms tightly as she pulled him up and he supported his weight against the wall as he made his way up. But as he reached the window, Ocean kept pulling too hard and lost her balance.