Ain't this about a snitch

Here's a picture of Hope for everyone that was wondering btw.
-------------------------------------------------------
Dylan's POV

"So what are we" that was the first thing I heard when I woke up this morning. Hope was sitting up in my bed with the cover around her watching Maury on my tv.

"I don't know" I answered honestly because I didn't know.

"What do you want us to be?" While she talked she never looked at me. I turned to look at the clock to see it was 9:45 am, it's too early for this.

"I want us to be more than this but-"

"But you have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend. Got it" she still didn't look at me, she just sat there watching Maury tell hopeful men they are the fathers. "You know I really feel like I'm your side chick and after a whole night together we still got nothing accomplished" she said

"I'm gonna end it with Amy" I laid my head in her lap and she started playing with my hair.

"When?"

"Soon"

"Why?"

"Seriously? Why? Do you not want to be with me"

"I do I just don't want your family to have to pay for your actions"

"Don't worry about that, you are so confusing"

" how?"

"Because you say you want to be with me but when I say I'll be with you, you ask why" I laughed. "Justin Bieber was right, what do you mean"

"I didn't know you were a belieber" she giggled rubbing my head. Her laugh was so beautiful just like her. I loved it, I loved everything about her.

"Hey I have to go soon" she said interrupting my thoughts.

"I don't want you to leave"

"I don't really have a choice. I have to go help my mom with some things so I have to get home."

"Oh ok." She got up and started getting dressed. I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. When I came back she was fully dressed with her jacket in her hand. She walked up to me and kissed me on the lips.

"I'll talk to you later" she said walking to my door

"Yea I'll call you" and with that she was gone.

>

I've been home by myself since Hope left early this morning but we've been texting non stop and let me tell you she can be naughty when she wants to be. I was sitting on my couch watching practical jokers when my phone buzzed again, it was Hope saying how she made a mistake and left her underwear so if I find them to put them up. Yea right, I'm keeping those.

2 and a half episodes later there was a knock on my door. I ran to the door expecting Hope but instead it was Amy. My excited grin turned to an annoyed one.

"What are you doing here" I asked

"Wow aren't you excited to see me, I missed you so I thought we can spend the day together inside" she said grabbing my shirt and kissing my cheek.