Caught

Dylan POV

Oh shit, I thought as I heard Amy. What the fuck is she doing here.

"Who is that?" Hope whispered screamed, scrunching up here eyebrows as she got up to get dressed.

"Babe! Are you here." Amy yelled from downstairs. I can here her coming up stairs slowly.

"Go in the bathroom" I said, she glared at me and shook her head.

"What no! What do I look like? You know what go fuck yourself. You wanna play like a big boy? Then you need to take the consequences like a big boy." She whispered yelled

I looked at her like she was crazy "are you serious right now"

"Very" she said glaring at me. I can tell she wasn't going to move.

By now Amy was upstairs walking down the hall so I did the first thing that came to me and just ran out my room. I ran up to Amy and stopped her from coming in the room.

" hey babe" I said

"Hey, didn't you hear me calling you"

"Oh yea but I was in the bathroom. I'm sorry, but I thought you were leaving"

"I am but I wanted to say bye to you correctly, if you know what I mean" she said batting her eyes and grabbing my shirt

"Yea I can't, I'm not really feeling good and I'm not in the mood for sex, I'm sorry"

"Seriously babe I won't see you for like two weeks"

"I know but I'm not feeling great" next thing I know theres a crash in my room

" what was that?" Amy asked looking behind me. I started to panic. If Amy goes in there it's so over.

"Oh damn I left my window up. That may have been the wind."

"The wind, huh" she said not believing me. "Well let's check it..."

"Babe is that a new shirt?" I asked distracting her and changing the subject.

" oh yea you like it" she said looking down. It was a pink sleeveless crop top.

"It's great, aren't you suppose meet your dad at 4?"

"Oh yea what time is it"

"3:45"

"Oh damn. Ok love you babe but I gotta go"

"Ok bye" she kissed me and went downstairs and out the door. I didn't move until I heard her car tires drive off. After I went in my room to find my video game collection tipped over. Hope is sitting on the bed fully clothed and her hands crossed

"Did you knock my collection over?"

"Yea. Did the princess hear it" she asked glaring at me

" yea she did. That was petty. You could've got us caught are you serious"

"Petty is my middle name. Like What do you think this is. I'm not your damn side chick. I can't believe I let this happen, you know what fuck you." She got up and started walking towards the door

"Hope I..." She holds her hand up

"Save it"

"Hope I'm sorry" I said grabbing her. She pushed me off and opened the door. She stopped and turn around

"Don't touch me, matter fact don't call me, text me or talk to me at school"

"Hope come on, you know damn well I didn't mean for any of this to happened"

"But it did, and the way you acted was a turn off, are you ashamed of me or something?"

"No, you know damn well that's not why"

"Then what is it cuz I don't understand why I'm a secret. If you like me then be with me."

"It's not the simple and you know that"

"Fine whatever bye"

"Come on please"

"You know I really like you. But I feel like I have to compete for you and I refuse to do that, especially if I know I would never win, figure out what the hell you want because I refuse to let you keep dragging me along." And with that she slammed the door and left me in my thoughts.

What a day