Ch. 14: Just Like Magic

En başından başla

"That's really sweet." I say.

He smiles and lifts me up in his arms, carrying me over to the couch. He sat down holding me on his lap.

"So what do you want to do?" Austin asks.

"Sit with you and cuddle." I say, closing my eyes.

"Only for a kiss." He said.

"Okay go ahead and kiss me then." I said to lazy to sit up.

"Babe, you have to sit up first." He says nudging me.

I sigh loudly and sit up to kiss him. He smirks at me.

He cups my cheeks and leans in to kiss me. We meet in the middle for a kiss. Kissing him is like heaven. It's hard to explain. I just don't think I could go a day without a kiss from him.

We pull apart and smile at each other.

"Now will you cuddle with me." I ask with a sweet smile. After all I had done what he asked. I kissed him.

He smiled, "Yes. I got what I wanted." He laughed. He held me close to his chest and kissed the top of my head.

I felt butterflies when his lips touched my head. It just sent sparks flying through me.

Austin turned on a movie. I didn't really watch it. At all. I was just happy to be with Austin.

~~~~~~

<~Trish's POV:

Ever since Ally left, I've been with Cody. He's actually really sweet, was Ally lying to me before. Eh whatever I love him. And we are a happy couple now. He bought me everything I said I liked. And I feel like he really likes me too. How could Ally ever let this hunk go. And for some guy who's dumped her before. C' mom Ally! But hey if Cody and Ally were together. Cody and I couldn't be together.

"Do you want a smoothie?" Cody asks me as he takes out his wallet.

I shrugged, "Sure." I say.

We exchange smiles and get into the line for Smooth Smoothies.

"What kind do you want, babe?" Asked Cody.

"Ahhhh you called me babe, and raspberry please." I reply. He called me babe, OMG. I am totally fangirling inside.

He orders for us and pays.

"That will be $7.29." The girl said. She held out her hand gesturing for money. I swear she's eyeing up my man.

"Here ya go, cutie." Cody said handing her the cash.

The girl giggled and blushed, "Thanks, cutie." She replied, accepting the money.

Were they flirting with each other, right in front of me! What the hell! Cody is gonna have some explaining to do once I get my smoothie.

The girl then handed us our smoothies, along with slipping Cody a little note in the process.

I glare at her and she just smiles. What a sassy bitch.

Cody and I sit down together.

"What the hell was that!" I say boldly, taking a sip of my smoothie.

"What?" He said bluntly. Obviously playing dumb.

"You! And her! Flirting!" I growl, frowning at him.

"Sorry babe, but she's a hottie." He confessed.

That smart comment made me mad. I glared at him. He threw his hands up in defense, "Woah babe, don't do something you might regret." He says chuckling. I frown at him again, "Shut up ya douche! We're done!" I shout, stomping away from him.

Tears were now forming in my eyes. I really liked him and I thought he cared about me, but I guess it was all a big joke. Ally was right you can't trust this guy.

I ran home that night in tears. Why doesn't anyone love me? I sigh and sat down on my bed. I guess I'm just not pretty enough. I gulp as I open a drawer and take out a little box. I thought I was done with this forever but I guess not.

I swipe the knifes blade across my wrists. I watch as blood runs down my arm and drips down to the floor. My tears drip down my face. Joining my pain. But this is what I have to do. Maybe someday someone will love me for real.

~~~~~~~

<~Cody's POV:

I sat down in defeat as Trish's words run through my head. She's right. Ally said the same things about me, they have to be true. I didn't mean to do that to either of them. I guess all I'm good at is hurting people. Trish, I didn't actually love. I don't see anything in her. She's not beautiful like Ally or smart, like Ally. I guess the only girl I'm interested in is Ally. I just wish she was interested in me. I mean sure it bothers me that she has a baby, Austin's baby. But we could work that out. Austin doesn't deserve someone like Ally, he's a rockstar. He's gonna be gone a lot. He can't have a family.

"Ah sir, the mall will be closing in five minutes so please vacate the area." A man in uniform says, interrupting my thoughts.

I nod and begin my way out of the store. I didn't wanna stay here anyways. I just need to think...is Ally worth all this nonsense. . . yes.

~~~~~~~

<~Austin's POV:

I glanced down at Ally who was now asleep. I guess this is what most of my nights are gonna be. Ally and Annie fall asleep and I put them to bed. I don't mind though. I love them.

I look over at Annie. She was all sprawled out comfortably. She's so cute I can't believe I missed a whole two months of her life. It doesn't seem like much but to me it is. I just wish I could have been there through everything. Her birth, the day she first came home from the hospital, the usual things every father loves.

It makes me wonder how Ally did it all. How did she live alone while pregnant? Who brought her all her needs? Who was there to protect her and love her? Who told her she was beautiful? Who drove her to the hospital when Annie was born? How did she take care of Annie on her own? And the answer is the same for all of those questions. She did it. I can't believe its all my fault. Ally was the girl to tell herself she was beautiful. The one to do everything herself.

As I think on I can feel Ally shuffling awake.

"A-Austin?" She yawns, stretching out her arms. "Will you put Annie to bed?" She asked sleepily.

"Of course, baby, anything for you." I murmur.

She falls back asleep before she has a chance to answer me.

I pick her up and do my nightly routine all over again. But I like this. Putting both of my babies to bed at night. Seeing them sleep. It's just like magic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMG 1K! Yay! Thank you so much! Ahhhh! I'm sorry about making this chapter so short. Omg...the LOUDER album came out today, who bought it! Mee! R5 was even in the top charts! Yay! i just have so many things to fangirl about right now...yeah. So how did you like it?

Please comment and vote!

~Emma(: