The Weirdoes

This is Applegoose, Poseidons_kid21 is having some problems so I have decided to write this chapter for her. I hope you enjoy it.

Harry's POV*

We made our way onto the train we searched for an empty carriage but the best we could find was one with two boys that must have been the exchange students.

"Can we sit here? Everywhere else is full" I asked .They nodded.

The one that had messy side-swept black hair and sea green eyes said "I'm Percy and this Jason" he gestured to the blonde haired electric blue eyes boy beside him.

They were both drumming their fingers and tapping there feet.

Ron smiled, "I'm Ron, this is Hermione and Harry" We waited, no reaction. I mentally threw a party.

Ron then decided to say, "can you please stop tapping" Hermione whacked him over the head with the book she was reading and Percy and Jason laughed then said "we can't we are ADHD" "oh" we sat there without a noise until I tried to stat up a conversation, "so you are the exchange students right?" nod "where are you two from?" "America" "that's not what I meant" Percy smiled evilly in a joking kind of way "we are from Earth and we come in peace" we all laughed. We chatted for a while. Soon Percy and Jason were arguing whose dad was best. The rest of the ride was irritating because they couldn't sit still but we kept silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat with Ron and Hermione in the great hall, Percy and Jason were nowhere to be seen. Soon enough the sorting began. There were more first years than usual this year. At the end of the sorting, McGonagall then announced that we had exchange students that were to be sorted too;

'Perse-'

'Percy'

'Percy Jackson' Percy walked up Percy paled ghost white and started shaking. Normally the hat would mutter things but this time it was yelling;

'Gryffindor, Gryffindor. Get me off his head. Gryffindor, Gryffindor to the blonde too.' Jason was now kneeling at Percy's side and had taken off the sorting hat. Jason muttered things to Percy and helped Percy over to our table. Jason sat themselves down by us.

Food was served, but Jason and Percy refused to eat no matter how hard we tried. After the food we were led up to our dormitories by Luna and Nevil. In our dormitory and there were two extra beds. Percy and Jason took the beds, not even bothering to change and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but anyways. TheAtlanticCraftGirl is next, so until then keep reading about PJ and HP.