Pointy hat wave stick around wizards?

Jason's POV*

Me and Percy were talking about how the gods should really treat each other like equines when Travis and Conner came running over to us "Chiron-wants-to-see-you-both" they said between pants. We nodded and thanked them and ran to the big house and entered carefully because it was hard to tell when you could trust the Stolls.

Turns out they were telling the truth, Chiron was in his wheel chair at a table waiting for us. " Ah " he said " I see you have arrived, please take a seat." We obliged.

" You may be wondering why I have summoned you. Well, my friend (TheAtlanticCraftGirl : DUMBLEDORE!! ), has asked for some Demigods to protect some of his students from a villain named Voldemort and Kronos " Percy and I giggled at Voldemort. Our eyes widened but we shrugged it off, nothing was unexpected really.

" You will need to protect three wizards, their names are, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. I have asked Hecate to bless you so you can preform magic. "

We nodded, but I had to ask " Chiron, were are we going and when do we leave?" That was half of a mistake...

" You will leave tomorrow at 7:00 am. As to where, you will be going to a school called" he paused " Hogwarts-" we burst out laughing, we were laughing so hard we fell off our seats and that made us laugh harder.

Chiron waited patiently until we got off the floor "and Hogwarts is in England. They are not to know of us until absolutely necessary. Oh and school starts in a week".

Soon after all the details had been cleared, we left to pack our stuff and tell our girlfriends of where we were going.

Harry's POV*

I woke to the sound of Mrs Weasley cheerfully knocking on the door saying breakfast was almost ready. I changed into my clothes and made my way down stairs. Ron and Hermione were at the table reading letters ( TheAtlanticCraftGirl : Ron was stuffing his face will bacon , per usual) Hermione passed me a letter that was sitting on the table. It said that all of the previous 7th years would be repeating school, that the castle was already fixed thanks to magic and there would be two transfer student that would also be attending their seventh year. It had the list of books, but we would use the ones from last year.

I shrugged. Maybe this would be a normal year at Hogwarts?

(TheAtlanticCraftGirl : Sure . They will totes have a normal year . Sorry to break it to ya , but your Harry bloody Potter ; every year will be unusual).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked it. I know the evil force that has arisen is used a lot I think we can add a few twists and turns. So yeah. @Applegoose is out