Chapter 2.

Jake's POV-

'1 week later'

My alarm clock screamed in my ear. I picked it up and slammed it on the floor.

"We'll that's no way to treat it." Chuckled a voice.

I look up and see Sarah waiting for me. I glare at her and roll over.

"Come one jake. It's your birthday! and we will celebrate. Plus you need to impress that new kid." She smirks.

Sarah pulls the covers off and i shiver at the cold air. She throws pants and a hoodie at me and leaves to go wait. I slip on my cloths and brush out my hair. I swing my book bag over my shoulder and head out for my "wonderful" day at school.

Sarah and I walked threw the double doors and looked for Alex. He was leaning against the lockers talking to his friends. He caught us and smiled.

"There is the birthday boy." he smiled.

Alex handed me a small box that was wrapped in blue paper. I torn off the paper and opened the box. There inside were two tickets to sleeping with sirens. The best band ever!

"How the hell did you get these!" I asked.

"My magical ways. But you better enjoy them Jake." he chuckled.

"Thanks Alex." I smiled.

"Me next!" Sarah screamed.

She handed me a box and I opened it. There inside were the new pair of vans I wanted.

"I love you. If I wasn't gay I might just marry you. Or you can marry me anyways.' I smirked.

"My heart belongs to Alex." She giggled.

"Damn you Alex!" I scolded him.

I put my gifts in my locker and took my books out. Alex tapped my shoulder and I turned around to find a boy standing next him. He was really cute.

"Jake this is Tyler. Tyler this is jake. He is new here and has classes with you. Be nice." Alex said walking away with Sarah.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"Hi. Oh uh happy birthday.' he said tapping my arm.

Sparks flew threw my body at his touch and he noticed to. He stepped back and looked down at the ground. What was that?

"Anyways...lets get going. We have English first." I sighed.

Tyler walked next to me as I lead the way to English. People starred at us, but I pushed them aside. All I could think about was that spark.

After the last bell rang I sprinted for the doors. I ran to the edge of school grounds and stopped. I was breathing heavy. I had to get away from Tyler.

Something about me wanted to go back to him. But I was terrified.

Tyler's POV-

The last bell rang and jake sprinted out the door. There goes me trying to talk to him. I walked out the school doors and tried to find him. I saw him breathing heavy by the corner. Our eyes met and he started to walk away. I let out a sigh and went home.

The sound of whispers stopped when I entered the house. Eyes looked toward me and I was confused.

"How's school son?" my mothers sweet voice asked.

"Fine. Weird, but fine." I sighed.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" my dad asked.

I looked around at the pack and they didn't look away.

"What is there to tell?" I asked.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about! we can smell him all over you!" my dad boomed.

"Chill out! damit! as you alpha I say stand down!" I yell.

My dad flats at me but sits with the pack.

"Even if I did, he wouldn't want me. I think I scared him. Now leave me in peice!" I stomped up to my room.

I slammed my door and threw my bag to the side. I fell onto my bed and let out a groan.

Could jake be my mate? he can't be. He is so fucking amazing but the pack wouldn't accept him.

There was a knock at my door and in walked my beta and brother max

"What?"i snapped.

"Chill out brother. I just came to check on you and see if you needed help with your problems." He half smiled.

"I don't know what to do max! I think he is the one, but he is human. I don't want to take that away from him. I don't want to scare him." I half whisper.

"Take it slow. Let him get to know you before you make a move. I know your wolf is calling for him, but you need to control it. Damn before I met Alice I would fuck anything that walked, but I waited for her. You have to do the same." he smiled.

"What if the pack doesn't accept him?" I asked.

"Only you have to accept him. And I will no matter what."

I smiled at my brother and he pulled me into a hug.

"I think standing down from alpha was best. Being your beta has been the best thing." He mumbled.

I chuckled at him and patted his back. He nodded and smiled before leaving me alone again. I took out my phone and texted Alex to see of he could set me and jake up on a date. he replied instantly.

'Sure bro. Give me a few and it will be done.

I replied a thanks and sank back into my bed. I pulled the blankets over my and sighed. I nuzzled into the pillow and was taken over by sleep.

----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 2!!!!

Fianlly! I have finished this!!!

Tell me in the comments how this is!!

First book of mine of boy on boy, but I'm likening it.

CHECK OUT my other books. Two fan fictions and another romance.

VOTE!!

~Anastasia~