chapter seven.

we had finally reached home and i just couldn't stand being in the same area as him. no matter what i told people, they'd think i was crazy or that i had some type of disability. no one ever believed the things that i said even if they were true. with all the lies that my father had filled their heads with, i don't even think they could decipher true from false anymore.

i ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. i shook my head and opened up my drawer. it was still there, the only thing that kept me happy when he was gone. "jonathan." i muttered. i reached down and stuffed my hand through the bag, i loved the feel of the tiny granules in my hand. "i can't." my body screamed but mind was willing, it desired him.

my heart raced with joy as i grabbed the bag and sat at my desk. "jonathan." my mind chanted. i slowly layed out a couple of lines, they had to be perfect and exact. i smiled that sexy mischevous smile that he always liked. "johnny." i sighed. "haven't felt you coursing through my body for a long time now." 

all i wanted was a little bump but i knew it wouldn't be enough to take me away. so, i ended up tooting half of it up anyways. it didn't take long for it to kick in but i felt great and i felt  free. "jonathan, you've taken me beyond." and i knew i'd get caught when i woke up... if i ever.