"When I was here I ran as fast as Hannah. Now go!" I say. Summer finally runs off to go follow Kayla.

"Alright. So go do 20 laps around the pack house." I say. They look at he confused.

"We are gonna learn some fighting tactics" I say with a smirk. The all whoop and cheer and take off running around the pack house.

-

Once they were done they pulled out the mats and we started.

"Ok. Get with a partner." I say.

Since Kayla isn't here I know we have one left over. And by time everyone was with a partner Ethan was the only one left.

He winks and gives a sly smile.

"Looks like your mine." He says way to over confident.

"I wouldn't test her." Jason says as he comes up behind me.

"Why?" One of the teens in training asked.

"Just because she was your guys weakest link." He said and I growled. "You have heard of shadow miss right?" Jason asked.

"Ugh, not this again." I sigh.

"No, what is it." A different teen questions this time.

"Old tribe scribes wrote about her. She was a legend. She was very attractive and most men didn't think she would be good on that battle fields, mainly cause they didn't want to lose her  beauty." He laughs. "But she was much more stronger then them. They kept her in a cage. And in a state of abuse cause they were afraid of what she could do if she had training. But then she escaped. And she teamed up with her old pack and had to take down the evil rough King." Jason finishes. All the teens look at him in wonder as if that old legend was cool.

"Ok, back to work." I say. Everyone slowly moves back to their mats.

"Ok first step, never take your eyes off your enemy." I say. I can tell Ethan is coming at me from the corner of my eye. I easily flipped him on to his back. He groaned in pain.

"But you weren't even looking!" He shouted in disbelief.

"Step two. Never underestimate your enemy." I say as I smirk down at him. He gets up off the ground and I place him to where I can fully see him.

"You always want to look out for flaws in people's fighting. For instance, maybe the step before they kick or they don't cover themselves"

"But what if we are in wolf form. We can't really cover our selves. "  a girl said.

"Andrew, what did I say to you guys when you had challenged me?" I asked with out taking my gaze off the girl.

"Our wolf form is only as good as our human form." He replied.

"If I am still in human form and can end up pinning 4 wolves down to were the are dead, what does that say about my human form?" I asked.

"That's it's strong." Some one answered.

"Yes. But what would you think about my wolf form?" I then asked.

"I would think to never mess with you again." Andrew says.

"I would think you aren't that advanced in your wolf form." The girl replys with a smirk.

"What is your name?" I say.

"Kelsey." She says crossing her arms.

"Kelsey Ethan switch." I say.

"Carson I don't think-" Jason tried to butt in.

"Switch!" I shouted.

"This isn't going to end up good." Ethan mumbled as he walked to where Kelsey was.

Once she was in front of me I turned to face her.

"Come at me." I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"Do it." I say.

She charged at me and I started looking for flaws. Her speed was slow, and her right arm seems like it's important to her.

Once she is close enough to me I grab it and twist. So now she is in a position where I could easily break it.

"Ah!" She screamed.

"Analyze how you see them. Maybe the run a certain way, or they guard a certain thing." I say as I look back at her arm.

"Carson let go." Jason commanded in his alpha voice.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because. You could easily break her arm. We didn't come here for that. We came to train them. Now let go!" He said again.

I stand there for a little bit longer, then I reluctantly let go.

"Carson go back to your room, I will finish this." Caleb said as he came out of no where.

"What!" I shouted in disbelief.

"Carson, go." Jason said.

I stomped off of the field, this is literally so stupid. I feel like I'm back in kindergarden and i got in trouble because I told a girl her dress was stupid. I get back to the pack house and went back to my room. Where I found an awaiting Avri.

"Ok, now I know why they made me leave." I say as I lean up against my door.

"I never fully told you what happened to my mate," Avri started out. I sat down and let him talk. "She died giving birth to my child. My kid also died along with her. It was a couple  months before you came. We were young and naïve. We thought we had life figured out-" Avri started.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Because, if what I'm feeling is true then I don't want to lose you like I did with Lynn." He says as he looks up at me with tear stained eyes.

"Look Avri, I just don't think I know what to do right now." I said as I scooted closer to him.

We sat in silence for a couple for minutes. But then I turned to look at him and he was looking at me.

"Life doesn't give breaks does it?" I asked.

"Nope, first the whole training, then I'm your protector, oh and what now, some how I'm your second chance mate?" He says look at me.