0.1

Rejection
----------------

Carson's pov

"Carson get your fat ass up you whore and make us breakfast!" My father screamed at me from beyond my bedroom door.

Oh joy. Won't even quit on my birthday. Today I'm turning 17. So I get my mate. I'm also supposed to shift into my wolf, but I did that last year.

Nobody knows. Because if they did I would be screwed. My pack would kill me if they found out my wolf came early. They already hate me enough. I don't need to add any fuel to the fire.

The rarest wold to exist is a white wolf. They are told to be the special ones that the moon goddess sends to earth. They are like her favorites. White wolfs are also supposed to have powers. But i don't know if I have any.

It's weird. I got my Storm, my wolf, when I was 13. But I'm supposed to get my wolf when I'm 16. Everything that happened with me and my wolf seemed to happen way ahead of schedule. Almost as if the moon goddess was giving me my wolf to make up for my sucky life.

"Hurry, up bitch!" My brother shouted from the other side of my door.

I groaned as I got up. I went into the bathroom and got in the shower. In and out in record time. 5 minutes. I got out and got dressed. I wore black skinny jeans with a band t-shirt.

I threw on some make up to cover up my slap mark from yesterday. I put on some mascara and eyeliner around my bright green eyes. They are just like my mothers. But mine, are slowly becoming dull.

I walk down stairs and start on breakfast. I make sausage, bacon, pancakes basically a lot. I might have just been cooking for my father and brother, but wolves tend to typically eat a lot.

I run upstairs before my brother comes down. I finish getting ready. Once I was done I quietly go down stairs and walk out the door. Heading strait for school. Well... More like hell.

Most omegas get a break at school but I don't. Because I'm supposed to be a beta kid. But ever since the rouges attacked and killed my mom. Everyone blames it on me.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw I was in front of the school. We go to a school that is mixed with humans so, we have to be careful here. The other wolves have to fight to keep their wolves in check, but I do just find trying to blend in with the humans.

I was walking to my locker and I smelt the most intoxicating sent in the world. It smelled like old spice and strawberries.

'Mate! Mate! Mate!' Storm shouted in my head.

I ignore her and the scent.

'Who ever it is storm, they're just gonna reject us.' I say.

'No they won't, mate loves us." Storm argues.

I wasn't able to respond to my wolf that they would just reject us because all the wolves here hate us because I was interrupted when I felt someone pull at my arm. Due to the Sparks I knew it was my mate.

I turned around and come face to face with the soon-to-be-alpha Ethan. As soon as I turned around his smile became bigger but then was replaced with a scowl.

"Ew, your pathetic how could you possibly be my mate, or Luna to this pack. I, Ethan Isaac green, reject you, Carson Rose Anderson, as my mate." He says. He puts on this smug smile as if he had just won the lottery. Even though I know his wolf was in pain. Ethan tried not to show it but I could feel it through the bond of our wolves.