0.7

Life doesn't give you breaks does it?

------------

Carsons pov

 I woke up in my bed, very confused. I'm trying to remember how I got here. I don't remember getting into my bed, let alone falling asleep.

Wait. I didn't. I had fell asleep on the couch next to Ethan. But where is he? I questioned to myself.

'Don't tell me your going soft now are you?' Storm said in my head.

'Never' I say with a smirk.

I then get up and get on my work out clothes. I walk down the stairs and grab and air horn. I push the button once. I hear three thumps and a lot of groans.

"Your never gonna quit are you?" Ethan asked from behind me. I jumped as I turned around too see him behind me.

"I thought you were still asleep." I say as I make eye contact with him.

"No, I was convincing Kayla to come down for training today so that the pack doesn't hate her as much for not showing up." Ethan said. He looked down and scratched the back of his neck.

"Carson?" I turn around to see Avri. We make eye contact for a split second before I advert my eyes else where.

"Something is off." I say.

"I think Ace is just going insane." He said with a little bit of hurt in his voice.

"Can we just go train. I don't wanna deal with this right now." I say before I run out the door.

Once everyone was down at the fields I saw their wonderful Luna. Note the sarcasm.

"Oh how lovely that you finally decide to show up." I say with and evil smirk.

She looks back at Ethan who just puts his hands up in surrender. Kayla turns back to me with a huff. I look back at Ethan with and a raised eyebrow. He just winked.

'Boys.' Storm says in my head.

I turned my attention back to Kayla.

"350 laps, 250 push-ups, 290 crunches, and 170 pull ups." I say with a nice smile.

"No." She says.

"Yes. This is all the things you have missed." I say staring her down. She glared back.

She huffs and the walks off the do her warm ups.

"Oh, and Kayla?" I say.

"What!" She shouts.

"Come find me when you are done so I can give you today's stuff. " I say with a smirk.

"Ugh!" She shouts as she stomps off to the pack boarder.

"Summer, keep an eye on her to make sure she does them." I say.

"What if I can't keep up with her?" She questions.

I look at her.

"Silvermoon pack, where does Luna Kayla come in on your running record?" I questioned.

"Just barley above you when you were here." Someone says in a small voice.

"Summer trust me. You can keep up with her." I chuckle.

"But your our-" I cut her off.