Chapter 17

James' pov.
Blaise kissed me hungrily as he ripped off his tie, along with his dress shirt. "Fuck james you smell freaking good!" He said with a growl which in turn made me drip more slick and let out a loud whimper. "B-blaise please i-i need it!" "Shh baby i've got you" he kicked off his shoes and took off his pants. I mewled when 3 of his fingers traced along my hole then plunged inside. "N-no im r-ready! Im already loose enough j-just put it in!" His chest rumbled with another growl as he pushed his boxers down his legs. He placed himself between my legs "please" i wrapped my legs around his waist as he aligned his member with my entrance. I screamed out in pleasure as he pushed in all at once. "Blaise!! M-move please plea- ahh fuck!!" His thrusts started gaining force along with speed which made me moan out in pleasure as he pounded into me hitting my prostate in the process making me arch my back and drag my nails down his back. "Fuck james you feel so good around me fuck, you're so freaking beautiful james, and you're all mine!" He suddenly pulled out and turned me onto my hands and knees before pushing back in making me moan. "B-blaise im so c-close oh god!" Blaise kissed the back of my neck as he grabbed my hips with force, i moaned thinking of looking in a mirror tomorrow and seeing finger shaped bruises on my hips caused by blaise. "I-im gonna cum!" "H-hold it for a l-little longer james, l-lets cum t-together oh fuck" i nodded my head as i laid my chest on the bed. He nipped my ear and moaned "Cum" i let out a loud moan, louder than any i've let out and came on the bed sheets as i felt blaise's warm cum flow inside me. He laid his head on my back as he panted "Jesus james" i let out a little laugh and let out a gasp as he pulled out, and turned onto my back. "Come on, lets take a bath yeah?" I nodded my head and he picked me up and carried me into our bathroom. He wrapped a fluffy towel around me and sat me next to the sink as he turned on the water. He stood between my legs and kissed me softly and lovingly. "I love you james" i blushed and kissed his nose "i love you too". He took my towel and placed it on the hook as he lowered me into the tub, and climbed in behind me. I laid on his chest as he grabbed our shampoo and started washing my hair as i let out little happy sighs. "You're heat will last another day, i'll call in sick at work after our bath" i nodded and turned my head and kissed his lips softly.

Blaise's pov.
I looked at him and smiled softly before i kissed him again. How the hell did i get so lucky, that's something ill never know. I rinsed his hair and started washing his body as he let out cute little sighs when i finished he turned and sat himself on my lap as he poured soap on his small hands and started to wash my hair as he placed a light kiss on my nose. I closed my eyes and placed my hands on his slender hips as he started to rinse my hair.After he helped me wash my body, I got out first and wrapped a towel around my hips, i picked james up and wrapped his towel around him and carried him to our room. I sat him on the edge of the bed and walked to our closet and took out two pairs of boxers, in different sizes of course, and a new bed sheet. We put our boxers on, along with putting the bed sheet on the bed after removing the other ones, and got under the covers and fell into a deep sleep.
Time skip.
I was woken up with a groan as i felt a weight on my lap and opened my eyes. My eyes darkened with lust as i watched my little mate grind against me as he let out little whimpers and moans both of us completely naked, i glanced at the floor and saw both of our boxers, sneaky. "I-it started ahh a-again." I grabbed him and pulled him down towards me. I kissed him passionatly and started to move my hips along with his making both of us let out moans of pleasure. "N-need you again!" He sat up and took a hold of my member and aligned it to his entrance slowly lowering himself and moaned loudly. He started moving his hips in circles before raising his hips and plunging back down. I let out a growl at the feeling of him wrapped tightly around me "Fuck James" he moaned and started to move faster. I let out a deep moan and switched our positions, wanting to see him wither under me and kissed him passionately. I moved my hips faster as he wrapped his legs around my waist and arched his back "B-blaise t-there! More please!!!" I placed my hands under his ass and made him lift his hips up. The new angle helped me hit his prostate easier
"I-im CUMMING!!" he spilled between us and tightened around me making me release inside him. I kissed him softly as i pulled out, and stood up getting a wet towel from the bathroom to clean us up before laying down by his side. He turned and snuggled into my chest as i got us under the covers. "I love you blaise" "I love you too, James" he smiled and pressed a kiss on my shoulder before falling asleep, with me following close behind.

Hello!! Who missed me!!! *everyone falls silent* o-k then *laughs nervously* anyways here is the steamy session that probably sucked but atleast i tried, i also apologize if there are any spelling errors. Another update coming soon!! See you later my lovely readers.
Until next time.