Chapter 18

2 MONTHS LATER!!
Jonah's pov.
I walked down to the kitchen with a hand on my huge belly. Im due any day now and i cant wait to have my baby in my arms, well our baby. Last month i started freaking out when my body started to produce milk, which i would need to feed our baby. Imagine waking up and slowly walking into the shower only to look down and find out you have small breasts!!! I refused to leave the bathroom until the pack doctor was called, he told me it was perfectly normal, so now i wear huge shirts to hide them. Anyways Dylan was cooking dinner in only his pajama bottoms, time to fangirl? I think so. He turned to me and gave me a huge smile "What are you doing up?" "Im tired of just laying in bed all the time" i whined making him laugh "You're so damn adorable, you know that?" I blushed and turned my head away. "Come sit your cute ass, dinner's ready" i smiled and sat down and started to eat. I was feeling weird pains but i just passed them off as braxton hicks ( a/n had to search that shit up) , pretty big mystake. I was walking towards the living room when i felt a gush of water leave my body. "D-dylan either i wet my pants o-or my water broke" he came in running and his eyes widened when he saw the amount of water forming a puddle at my feet. "Your water broke, come on lets change you into some sweatpants and grab your bag, then head out ok?" "Y-you seem v-very calm about this" he laughed "Im actually trying not to freak out right now"
Time skip!!
I cried out as more painful contractions hit, i whinpered and took a painful hold onto dylan's hand watching him wince. A nurse came in to check who knows what and was about to leave when dylan stopped her. "Ma'am when is the pack doctor coming?" Of course we're in the pack hospital, its placed a bit farther from the pack house in order to keep it hidden, i dont think it woud be good to go to a regular hospital with a pregnant man now would it. "He's walking down the hallway actually" on cue the pack doctor or Dr. Reynolds, came in ( a/n forgot to give him a name when he was mentioned before ) "hello jonah how are you feeling?" "Im in agony!!" He chuckled and nodded his head "So is he going to have a c-section or?" "Depends on his body, if his body cooperates we will do it naturally" dylan nodded and kissed my forhead.
Who knows how much time passed when the doctor finally announced that it was time, he told me that my body was not prepared, so that means we have to go with the c-section. I nodded and was moved into a different room.
Time skip because i really dont want to write that out.....
I woke up after passing out when my child was born, because well i was basically cut open. I looked down towards my uncovered stomach to find it fully healed. Damn how long was i out. "You're awake!" I looked to the side to see dylan sitting there with a huge smile. "How are you feeling?" "Im good, when can we see our baby?" "Right now actually" said the nurse from before carrying my baby in a blue blanket. She gave him to me and i almost burst out in tears when i saw him "He's beautiful isnt he?" I nodded my head and kissed his tiny nose making him let out a cute little yawn before opening his eyes. "So do you guys have a name for your baby?" I looked at dylan and smiled before nodding "Sebastian Ackerman Blackwood" ( a/n im just one hell of an ackerman!!! *laughs* sorry i just had to do it!!!) The nurse smiled and wrote down his name before leaving. I was allowed to leave a day later seeing that i healed perfectly and Sebastian was in perfect health. When we got home our families and friends were there and cheered when we walked in. Everyone specially our moms were cooing over how adorable sebastian was. We ended the small get-together early in order for us to get some rest. We both walked to our own room and placed sebastian in his crib that was next to our bed. Except this crib is specially made for newborns. We watched him quickly fall asleep, before we both changed into something more comfortable, well only dyoan since i was in sweatpants, and layed down facing each other. "We have our family now Jonah, we have our baby boy" he whispered making me smile "Im so happy dylan, just looking at him makes me want to cry out in joy, and my wolf thinks so to" he kissed me softly and hugged me tightly into his chest "The baby already formed a bond with both of us, and my wolf immediatly started getting excited when we heard him cry. This is the second best thing thats happened to us" "What's the first?" He smiled and leaned closer to me softly placing his forhead against mine before whispering "Meeting you".

Awww cute

James' pov. (Did you seriously think it was over?)
I smiled as Blaise pulled me into his lap before kissing me softly. We were going to have a pack meeting after a family meeting the day after tomorrow in order to announce that their soon to be alpha had found his mate and some great news. Last month we found out that i was pregnant, and not only that but we are having twins!!! Yes you heard correctly twins!!! Dr.Reynolds told us that male pregnancy was rare, but having a man pregnant with twins is extremely rare, that made blaise worry, but he assured us that i was in perfect health and all i was going to have to deal with would be back pains. The only problem i have is the nausea. It. Freaking. Sucks. Every morning i have to run my ass off to the bathroom and empty my stomach. Anyways the only other person that knows im pregnant is Blaise's father,
He didnt really know we were mates, but my parents dont either. So Daniel (a/n blaise's dad) was curious as to why i was always with blaise, and came to his house to ask, but as soon as we opened the door he saw the bite mark on my shoulder along with our combined scents and instead of freaking out he smiled so big i thought his face would split. All he said was good luck and welcome to the family. Hell were we surprised, but happy either way. I just hope my family is also happy with the news, knowing im only 18 while blaise is 25. I dont mind it at all, jonah and blaise's father dont either but what if my parents do? Im pretty sure you're wondering as to why they havent found out, well i've been staying at blaise's house ever since my heat, and well my parents came back from their trip a day before it started. They left two weeks after we mated but i was also staying over at his house. I was snapped out of my thoughts by blaise "Come on, lets go to bed, its pretty late and you need to get a lot of rest these next nine months" he said while rubbing my pretty small belly, since we're having twins my belly will grow twice in size. I was picked up bridal style and taken to our room before we layed down and fell asleep after sharing a sweet kiss and blaise hugging me to his chest softly.

Wooop im back my lovely reader!!!! What did you guys think? Sucky? Not sucky? Also if you guys want to ask me or my characters anymore questions i will be happy to answer all of them. Anyways hope you enjoyed, sorry if it has any spelling errors. See you next time!!!!
Love
This Weird Ass Author.