Chapter 3

Marinette's P.O.V.

"Tikki Spots on"

I ran as fast as I could to the scene, where the akumatized victim was causing chaos. I watched from a roof of a building nearby.

"All Parisians beware for I am old wisdom. No one shall escape my rath. Everyone will know how it feels to be old.  If you want me stop I need Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculous. Speak now or forever hold your peace."

"Ladybug will save us and you will lose!!!" Chloe shouted from the sidewalk because she had to get out of her limo.

Old Wisdom turned his head towards Chloe and blasted her with his cane. In an instance Chloe Bourgeois became elderly.

"Sabrina...don't just stand there help me!!" She said with an old dry raspy voice.

Sabrina flees like the other Parisians scared as others are getting blasted.

"It's not fun to feel old, is it?!" MUAHAHAHAHA!!" OldWisdom said.

"Woah and I thought I took the claws out to early!" A voice suddenly said behind me.

"Cat Noir, there is no time for jokes." I said swinging away from the building, saving the most citizens I could save.

'' The akuma must be in his cane!!!''  I said.

If there is anything that I can do better than Cat Noir, is find the akuma in a villain's outfit. The only thing that Cat Noir is better at is, expressing his feelings. I'm a total klutz.

'' Alrighty then. Let's get this done as soon as pawsible.''  Cat Noir said.

Cat Noir tried to distract Old Wisdom with his staff,but, since he is really wise he saw me coming.

[le time skip]

After some scratches and bruises, we released and purified the akuma.

"Pound it." We said at the same time.

We ran our deprecate ways and I found an abandoned alley. I released My transformation and a kwami fell into the palm of my hands, begging for cookies.

Thinking back to earlier today...Why wouldn't Master Fu answer my questions?

Who knows!!

Now I'm thinking if Alya escaped Old Wisdom's rath! Or worse Adrien.

I hope he's alright.

Adrien P.O.V.

"Pound it" We said at the same time. We said our goodbyes and I hurried to the subway. I hid quickly in a tunnel and released a lazy kwami who was craving Camembert always.

"Plagg you pig, hurry up and eat! Father and Natalie don't know, I left the house. We better hurry." I told Plagg as a rushed into the next train heading towards the station near my house.

Once the train arrived out of the station, I ran towards the exit. Muttering a few "sorry", I made it out of the crowd. I crossed the streets and made it to the Agreste Mansion. I put the code on the access pad and walked past the gates.

Hopefully father is in another one of his meetings,I thought.

I tiptoed through the quiet hallway and up the stair. I was careful not to alert anyone of my presence. I opened my room doors and there were two adults standing there.

One was tapping his foot and looking down on me. The other one was standing straight and awaiting the others ones' orders.

"Adrien! What did I tell you about leaving without telling Natalie?"

"I'm sorry Father it was an emergency...I had to..."

I thought of the quickest excuse and suddenly I remembered the gaming championship is only a week away.

"Go over to Marinette's house to practice if I can make the team for the gaming championship!"

"Ok Adrien, I believe you. I will call Marinette's house to confirm a schedule for this week. If that's alright with you Mr. Agreste?!" Natalie said.

"Yes Natalie, please do that at 1:30pm." Father said.

"Yes sir." Natalie said to my father before she returned to her desk.

Father gave me a stern look and exited the room.

Oh Marinette. What did I get you into?!