Chapter- 14) Bye bye...Boogeyman

•Rose's Pov•

This...this can't be real?

Right?

Like you make friends and those friends are good people, but what about if that friend happens to be that very person who's caused hell for you, and for the ones you love?

This...just can't be real...

It just...can't...

For the past week, after having my future daughter come to this time period, and going back in time to get answers from Eobard, you'd think I'd have the balls to handle anything thrown at me. Well the news that Jay is Zoom really makes me feel like a new born baby exposed to all the elements.

I know, Barry is feeling the same but I feel more guilty because I was the one who convinced him to trust him.

"Rose, Barry is-" I just take off flying yet again to clear my head. But can you fly away from your problems? Forever?

I know Barry is getting faster and the equipment that's helping him is perfect. I on the other hand can't help but keep having these strange feelings that something bad is going to happen. Like I'm going away or something.

If that makes sense.

I make it to the lab and everyone was staring at me and soon Barry was running in.

"What?" I ask. "Barry went like super fast...but you made it first. Are you okay?" Iris asks as I fold in my wings.

"Yeah, just thinking. How was the run?" I ask Barry changing the subject off of me. "Uh, great. How did I do guys?"

"You went four times faster than your old record. You in fact beat it." Caitlyn confirms.

"That's--"

"Fast as Zoom. Well, faster actually." Harry says as he enters the room. Barry smiles and I go to the next room to think about what's going to happen.

We're going to open the breach, to get Zo-Jay, and Rosemary over to this side and take them down. I'm faster, Barry is faster. We can do this.

I get a flash of Jay smiling in my memory and my whole body shivers.

How could he stand there in our faces and lie like that? How could he look me in the eye and not once, showed his true colors?

"Rose?" I turn and there Barry stood. I don't even think I just go to him and he hugs me. "I know." He whispers against my hair as I feel my shoulders shake.

"Do you think this is a bad idea?" I ask looking up at him. "What? Opening the breaches? No, do you?"

"No, but the risks, Barry we could put other people in danger. Rosemary, she's not like me. She's cold and heartless. I'm sure she'd push a baby down a flight of steps if it could give her some form of entertainment." Barry sighs and I look into his eyes.

"Rose, Jay and Rosemary, they need to be stopped. Leaving them over there in earth two is just as dangerous."

"Yeah but our friends and family here isn't in harms way. Look, I have this gut feeling, this terrible feeling that if those two come over here, bad things will happen and I don't mean on just their part."

"What do you mean by that?"

I take a deep breath. "I've be-"

"Rose? I'm sorry to interrupt but could I talk to you real quick?" Iris says at the door. I nod and walk over to my sister. "What's up?"

I ask as we stand in the hall. "I'm just checking to see if you're okay. Lately it seems like you're spaced out which I understand with all the events that's been going on."